D

darkcirclesunder

Sep 8, 2022
I feel like "love" and long term relationships are basically the equivilent of a human dog relationship, they are mainly for having a life partner, you love them, like they were your true brother or sister, but you arent sexually attracted to them, you guys are meant to be with each other, but sex needs to be crazy, and wild, and this just doesnt happen in relationships. I feel like the relationship is basically a guy who can not pipe women, so he is essentially paying for someone to live with him and touch him. Is this psychopathic thinking?

actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
I think some pairs have very good and wild sex life. And they can go further then strangers because they know each other. Not psychopathic but maybe too pessimistic.
Having couple wild nights sounds like a good start tho.

Reactions: rationaltake
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I feel like "love" and long term relationships are basically the equivilent of a human dog relationship, they are mainly for having a life partner, you love them, like they were your true brother or sister, but you arent sexually attracted to them, you guys are meant to be with each other, but sex needs to be crazy, and wild, and this just doesnt happen in relationships. I feel like the relationship is basically a guy who can not pipe women, so he is essentially paying for someone to live with him and touch him. Is this psychopathic thinking?
A lot of people understand sex as something fun and do not want a commitment.
Others need to place their brand on a partner and make him or her theirs. So being the first type of guy, I'd go for the fun!

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't think this sounds like psychopathic thinking. More like lack of positive experience with relationships and either sexual inexperience, or unusual desires.

I mean, I'm not sure what is your idea of "wild and crazy" that is incompatible with a relationship, of course. But whatever that is, there is probably someone out there who gets off on the same thing. For some people monogamous relationship "don't do the trick" and that's also okay.