inanotherlife

inanotherlife

Sep 26, 2023
we ended on decent terms, just not in communication. she will find out I'm dead due to third parties. don't want her to feel guilty but also don't want to bother her. we have been separated for 6 months so I assume that's a good separation from the two events

Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
I Would write a note just so she doesn't feel guilty the rest of her life.
Wish you the Best of luck ❤️

• Love
Reactions: piplupgroove12 and inanotherlife
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I asked this question just yesterday lol. I still haven't decided what is best for me but I recommend looking through my thread since there's great perspectives on both why you should or shouldn't write a note.

• Love
Reactions: inanotherlife
inanotherlife

inanotherlife

Sep 26, 2023
I asked this question just yesterday lol. I still haven't decided what is best for me but I recommend looking through my thread since there's great perspectives on both why you should or shouldn't write a note.
thanks 😊 it definitely Is hard cuz I just want her to move on and idk if what I have to say will make her regret leaving

Reactions: piplupgroove12
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
thanks 😊 it definitely Is hard cuz I just want her to move on and idk if what I have to say will make her regret leaving
I feel like no matter what she'll feel regret almost immediately after she finds out similar to how most people will wonder what they could've done to prevent it.

The troubling part at least for me is figuring out if writing anything would help or hurt the situation.

You never know if someone will assume that they caused it and the idea of a note reassuring them it wasn't the reason sounds nice at least in theory.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I recently got in touch with my old ex and I am glad I did. I really missed him. We are still good friends and I am planning to visit him before ctb. So if you ended on good terms I would do it.

Reactions: piplupgroove12
piplupgroove12

piplupgroove12

Dec 14, 2023
I recently got in touch with my old ex and I am glad I did. I really missed him. We are still good friends and I am planning to visit him before ctb. So if you ended on good terms I would do it.
how are you ctb btw?

J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
I was once advised to write a letter to those who have hurt me, with all the details and then burn it as a ritual to overcome those hurts.

Haven't done so yet, but could be worthwhile

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I was once advised to write a letter to those who have hurt me, with all the details and then burn it as a ritual to overcome those hurts.

Haven't done so yet, but could be worthwhile
FYI - that didnt work for me. Hell, I probably could have burned a city and still felt the same

piplupgroove12

piplupgroove12

Dec 14, 2023
gun and drowning
Where are you going to drown? I'm trying to find an indoor pool (its cold asf where I'm in rn), if I go with the drowning method. Once I find an indoor pool I will just attatch some weights to myself to drown.

J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
FYI - that didnt work for me. Hell, I probably could have burned a city and still felt the same
Fair enough. I wasn't convinced at the time as it probably requires more than burning a piece of paper to overcome the hurt. But some my find solace in doing so I guess.
Where are you going to drown? I'm trying to find an indoor pool (its cold asf where I'm in rn), if I go with the drowning method. Once I find an indoor pool I will just attatch some weights to myself to drown.
You probably would want to explore SWB as part of doing so.
You probably would want to explore SWB as part of doing so.