C

cbtasapthrowaway

Jul 21, 2019
Should I wait for ordering my N and making furthering arrangements or ctb impulsively by jumping? I can't seem to decide, chances are I might chicken out if I impulsively go to the top floor, but on the other hand I might have an adrenaline rush (good thing I had precocious puberty, which basically means that I produce excess hormones than normal) and proceed to ctb immediately. I have certain deadlines and it's already quite late for me to consider suicide, I can't afford to not go through with my plans right now. If I don't do it, I'll proceed to get ect. Plus, I already failed once, so yeah, I need advice desperately.

Reaper44

Reaper44

Jul 20, 2019
I can't say much about N since I'm still learning about it. Personally, I think if I went to the top floor of a building it would be impossible not to jump just because of adrenaline like you mentioned. If you do go with jumping, I would just make sure you jump off of something tall enough, and maybe not in a well-populated area, so you don't jump onto anyone.

C

cbtasapthrowaway

Jul 21, 2019
I can't say much about N since I'm still learning about it. Personally, I think if I went to the top floor of a building it would be impossible not to jump just because of adrenaline like you mentioned. If you do go with jumping, I would just make sure you jump off of something tall enough, and maybe not in a well-populated area, so you don't jump onto anyone.
Yeah, I'll jump from a sufficient height, and it's not the most crowded area either. Just worried about who'll get to see it and clean the mess. If I do end up surviving, I'll make sure I put up a post here after recovery.
I'm still shit-scared just thinking about it.

Reaper44

Reaper44

Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I'll jump from a sufficient height, and it's not the most crowded area either. Just worried about who'll get to see it and clean the mess. If I do end up surviving, I'll make sure I put up a post here after recovery.
I'm still shit-scared just thinking about it.
If the location you might jump from is known for attracting jumpers, most likely the police will already know how to handle the situation should you jump. Which reminds me, if someone spots you about to jump they might try to use physical force to stop you, so I would try to be quick about it if possible. Best of luck with whatever method you choose.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
That's a decision that you need to make. We're not here to instruct or make decisions for you. Apologies if that sounds callous.

Reactions: Reaper44 and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
That's a decision that you need to make. We're not here to instruct or make decisions for you. Apologies if that sounds callous.
I wouldn't apologize. It's the rules of the site. No encouragement is permitted.

Reactions: GHOST99, kuddelmuddel23 and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I wouldn't apologize. It's the rules of the site. No encouragement is permitted.

I felt as if I had stated it in a tense way. Autism. I'm picky about my words and sometimes they don't work right.

Reactions: Lennox and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I understand. It says to all new members about reading rules of site before joining, but like me, most probably don't read the rules.

C

cbtasapthrowaway

Jul 21, 2019
I haven't done it yet, and thanks for the mini-warning (not being sarcastic). I'm autistic too, and often struggle with my words.
Oh, and I've found a new method which I might post for other's information. I read the rules and it allows us to post new information for educational purposes.