• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Is it very common to shit and pee after you die? I'll be taking SN in a hotel room, will even write a letter especifically to the staff and person who finds me. I was thinking if I should wear a diaper to prevent any further mess in their bed, which some poor soul would have to clean after.

• Hugs
Reactions: dopaminedeath, Lostandlooking and Forever Sleep
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
you answered your own question. this is subjective. do what you think you have to.

yes, the body expels waste eventually at death.

Reactions: Brokensaddle
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I've bought some ready. I also plan to put thick plastic sheeting down so it will hopefully catch any nasties and make it easier for them to move the body- if I ever have the guts to do it that is. It's shit that we're going to have to put someone through this. I feel it only fair to make it as easy as possible for them.

Reactions: Buffy and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I also plan to put thick plastic sheeting down so it will hopefully catch any nasties and make it easier for them to move the body-
That's actually a neat idea I haven't thought of. Especially for someone who doesn't feel comfortable with the idea of putting a diaper on or being found with one. A much better suggestion I've seen so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and EternalSummer
Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
I suppose it depends on how long your bodies in the bed for But even if you wear a diaper the bed is likely to be soiled by your decaying tissue. The bed will either need to be professionally refurbished or more likely tossed out. If you ensure that you're found a few hours after your passing The diaper would probably help? However I've heard people say it takes around 4 hours to safely pass away from SN? I'm not sure I would want to risk being found and surviving with brain damage or something

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I've also already got mine stored alongside a body bag. I really want to minimise the impact on anyone else, including having an insect infestation to deal with. So, when the time is right, I'll be pulling them up, zipping myself in, taking my drink and having a long forever snooze.

Reactions: Buffy
yellowjester

yellowjester

I'm only sleeping
Jun 2, 2024
Diaper gang šŸ«”

• Yay!
Reactions: maneose, divinemistress36 and EternalSummer
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Yes, I've bought some ready. I also plan to put thick plastic sheeting down so it will hopefully catch any nasties and make it easier for them to move the body- if I ever have the guts to do it that is. It's shit that we're going to have to put someone through this. I feel it only fair to make it as easy as possible for them.
Nice idea, gonna buy one. Body bag is too much though xd, I suppose the rescue team will have one.

Also does anyone knows how to schedule whatsapp messages? I wish to ask them to call the "medical"team( whats the name of the team that remove bodies?). Dont even wanna some cleaning lady to find me.
I suppose it depends on how long your bodies in the bed for But even if you wear a diaper the bed is likely to be soiled by your decaying tissue. The bed will either need to be professionally refurbished or more likely tossed out. If you ensure that you're found a few hours after your passing The diaper would probably help? However I've heard people say it takes around 4 hours to safely pass away from SN? I'm not sure I would want to risk being found and surviving with brain damage or something
Yeah, gonna buy one plastic sheet before, also gonna be wearing full body clothes.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
oh that's useful, i might consider it too. thought about doing it in bathtub but its probably uncomfortable and got no benzos to fall asleep quickly

EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Some people think taking such precautions may be silly and unecessary, but you can only get yourself to ctb when you have reached peace of mind and is not going against your own values.

You can't do much about the suffering it will cause to the people that loves you, but that's a pill you gonna have to swallow. Also, if these people really love you they should feel at least some ammount of comfort knowing you're no longer in great emotional pain.

Making sure is not a loved one that's gonna find you, and that the place you used for your ctb will have no unecessary issues dealing with your body, gives a lot of mental confort in your final hours.

Reactions: UnrulyNightmare