• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Hi,
I have access to 15+ guns. I've never wanted to go this way. But I'm wondering if I should reconsider? It'd just be so easy this way. Assuming I do it correctly. It's just so unpleasant though in terms of what someone would find. What are your thoughts??

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and Sick of it all
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Only you know the situation.
You could go outside.

Reactions: Sick of it all, Jrmull1993 and MountainMonkey
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Practically, while guns may appeal to my worst impulses on trying days, I've decided against it. Unless you use a shotgun right against the head, there's always the chance you'll mess it up. And unlike drug cocktails or SN, you'll likely only roll the dice once - It's a very "high risk, high reward" method.

Personally, I'm dissuaded from guns, as I'd like an open-casket funeral. It's not very pretty, getting one's head turned into chunky salsa. On that note, for the SN method, here's hoping Cyanosis is reversible after death.

Reactions: Sick of it all
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@_smile_ Assuming you have the understanding of shot placement, and are familiar with the use of firearms, statistically it is the most effective method. In the US & Canada it is also the most common method.

Not to put "words in your mouth", but by asking the question I'm assuming you have some uncertainties with this method. Feel free to ask away.

There is also a megathread on this topic:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

_smile_

_smile_

Student
Jun 26, 2022
Practically, while guns may appeal to my worst impulses on trying days, I've decided against it. Unless you use a shotgun right against the head, there's always the chance you'll mess it up. And unlike drug cocktails or SN, you'll likely only roll the dice once - It's a very "high risk, high reward" method.

Personally, I'm dissuaded from guns, as I'd like an open-casket funeral. It's not very pretty, getting one's head turned into chunky salsa. On that note, for the SN method, here's hoping Cyanosis is reversible after death.
Thank you for your thoughts! The more I've been reading and learning about SN, the more scared of that I become! I feel there's so much prep involved. And just like anything, there's the chance it doesn't work. Which means maybe it's not pure. Which means you'd definitely have to test it beforehand. Which is another step. It could be days before you'd get to do it. The constant rabbit holes I go down… weighing pros and cons of everything!

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 8975