• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
my self steem has always been low as all hell(for a wide variety of reasons) that led me to decide to kill myself once my parents are dead. unfortunately theres a looong while until that happens and recently i have started to feel romantically(and sexually) inadequate for the first time in my life(i dont know why) and i am like: i ereally want a girlfriend, even toufh i dont really want one, im just feeling lonely and inadequate about it.
it is eating away at me to have yet another reason to suffer and i dont want it anymore.

Reactions: 21Neberg and CuriousAboutThis
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Hm, well I mean, you can always give it a shot. But be warned, if you're not in the right state of mind, your relationships are gonna suffer. Maybe try fwb.

Reactions: 21Neberg, goxua, Exile and 1 other person
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Hm, well I mean, you can always give it a shot. But be warned, if you're not in the right state of mind, your relationships are gonna suffer. Maybe try fwb.
I second this.
You may wanna work on yourself first, make sure you can handle rejection, are really confortable with being intimate with another person etc. you said you've got time righ? Going from being suicidal to trying to get a relationship straight away feels a bit risky to me and there's a fair chance you'll end up worse off than before.
I mean, if you really want it, go for it, just be careful is all I'm saying.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Exile, goxua and 2 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I second this.
You may wanna work on yourself first, make sure you can handle rejection, are really confortable with being intimate with another person etc. you said you've got time righ? Going from being suicidal to trying to get a relationship straight away feels a bit risky to me and there's a fair chance you'll end up worse off than before.
I mean, if you really want it, go for it, just be careful is all I'm saying.

Yeah exactly, and also the fact that it's not gonna be about just you anymore. It's gonna take commitment and responsibility. Relationships are NOT easy.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Exile and Othermind
Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
my self steem has always been low as all hell(for a wide variety of reasons) that led me to decide to kill myself once my parents are dead. unfortunately theres a looong while until that happens and recently i have started to feel romantically(and sexually) inadequate for the first time in my life(i dont know why) and i am like: i ereally want a girlfriend, even toufh i dont really want one, im just feeling lonely and inadequate about it.
it is eating away at me to have yet another reason to suffer and i dont want it anymore.
YES, YES, YES. I've only been to my capital city (London) few times and every time I go I ask every pretty girl who walks past for directions, a smile, the time, if they wanna get me a coffee.. It has worked once out of 100s & 100s of times.. You have nothing to loose, seriously Jack sh!t to loose there is billions of people in this world with billions more memories, and all asking someone out is going to do is either get you a no and she will feel like a queen because you obviously think she's a dame, or she becomes a mate maybe more. Either or most people don't remember that kinda stuff or random conversations with strangers a few years down the line, if that helps your confidence at all? Their is some cool meditation tech/ a philosophy that you can be happy and at peace with a single life too eg: monks, and I wouldn't under rate it. But this is all advice from a terrible terrible lover so be brave if you decide too x

And as the user above me says, you gotta care more about that someone else when you meet her, and be strong even if you feel you can't. You can't just off load a load of hurt you feel to them and if you're planning suicide then that would probably crush them, and you can't do that eh x.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Just to tone back on the negativity a bit.
I think it's a good sign, OP, that you want to open yourself up to this, that you want to make something of the time you have left. Who knows, it might be the first step on the road to recovery. It's just that relationship are complicated, potentially dangerous, and they're not just about you so you should treat them with due care.

Reactions: NumbItAll and Damn
To match the colors

To match the colors

To have control is to be free.
Sep 19, 2018
yeah no, all those things considered i think its all a gigantic waste of everyones time....being rejected would just add another deep layer of self hatred in me. i only wanted it to satiate my lonelyness and inadequacy anyways, i have too many issues to be a correct partner(and also, im not super good looking either, and that matters). it does make me really fucking sad though...

RottenOdysseus

RottenOdysseus

θᾰ́νᾰτος
Feb 25, 2019
I know this is true but I fucking hate it. I'm doomed to be alone forever, even when I was in relationships they didn't go well because I'm too mentally fucked.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Bro i say this with the upp-most respect your in a suicide forum... What else do you have to loose, im a good looking guy according to women and i get shot down ALL the time, rejection is a part of life. It shouldn't define it. If i where you i would loose all moral structure and just hit on every girl you feel tempted too... Yea maybe 500 will say no, but theres always 1. And if you dont get into the water your never going to hook the fish... Just saying.

Reactions: Damn, 21Neberg and goxua
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I was in the same shoes as you, but I decided to go for it. My mental heatlh severely undermined the relationship, and we've broken up almost two months ago now. I still think about her all day.

I don't know if I'd go for it again. I feel better in some ways that I went for it - I got a ton of new experiences and at least I won't die a virgin. But on the other hand, I just feel so horrible without her.

Reactions: Its911