• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
not really about suicide, though it kinds of involves it.

my parents and brothers will travel this weekend to beach, though we are still in a pandemy. this trip involves a 9 hours rout with heat and traffic involved (since it will be a holiday in here). also, I will still be having online classes and three tests along the week. considering all of those factors, I have no wish to go, and normally I wouldn't. The thing is, it's my parents birthday (yes, both of them cause i am so fucking lucky), therefore i'm conflicted, i know they want me to go, but i don't want to. At the same time, I'm afraid i might suicide soon, so yes, there is that. And honestly, my relationship with my family has always been messed up, they are overwhelming controlling.

i dont know what to do, but i'm too tired to even get into a fight or pretend that i want something i do not.

sorry, i didn't know where else to talk about this.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's up to you but as its their birthday, why don't you spend some happy time with them before you possibly CTB?
I know it's hard to do something when you don't feel like but I bet you'll feel better and less guilty if you do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecmnesia and greebo6
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
online classes are a reason enough not to go. you could always use them as an excuse since you don't want to go, saying things like "i don't want to fail" or "i don't want to fall behind".

if they say, "why not? it's our birthday(s)! don't you love us?", and if you have enough money, you could just buy them some gifts instead.

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia