Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
I am afraid that if I share my feelings with the only people I talk to, they will go away completely. They are young and energetic people, I don't want to bother them with my negativity and I don't want to put on a show. But on the other hand, I feel like I can't keep it all to myself anymore. What should I do?

Reactions: jodes2
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Don't do it.

Reactions: Fktw0rld, FrozenMango and Ginnn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wouldn't personally, I think that often sharing how we feel can make things worse especially if other people don't understand what we are going through and view life in a completely different way. There is also the risk of them saying the wrong thing as well.

Reactions: Ginnn
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
depends on whether or not theyre real friends. my friends want me to share so they can hug me better (help as best they can considering the circumstances)

Reactions: Ginnn
FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
If you need to talk to someone, definitely consider a therapist, a hotline, or a parent. Friends won't be comfortable hearing about ctb

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
Depends. Do you want to be locked away in a hospital? Do you want to talk for hours only for your words to fall on deaf ears? I would say sure. Go for it, just to see what the response would be. And when you're disappointed by that response, you can come back to SS for more answers.

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ā¤ļø
Aug 28, 2022
Are they much value to you if you never open up?

Reactions: Fktw0rld
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Be ready for textbook responses if you do. Stop thinking/talking like that, it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, don't be stupid, it would never come to that, why do you talk like that... so on and so forth. You may get lucky and have one friend who actually cares and is willing to talk but then you have to hope they don't use your 'opening up to them' as a conversation piece with others. Which they most likely will.

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Id rather be alone, as i feel as if its a personal event for myself.