• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

byebyebyebyebye

Mar 10, 2021
I opened up to my English professor from last semester about how I was feeling, and since then we've had several conferences about my goals for college, life, and whatnot. However, I have not told them about my suicidal thoughts and now that I'm about to fail this semester (and possibly be expelled from college) due to them, I'm planning on committing suicide (which was long overdue anyways). My former professor is the only one in my life who knows about my mental state so I feel like I owe it to them to be honest about my intentions, but I don't want to be a burden and waste any more of their time as I already have and there's really nothing that could change my mind at this point. Should I send them a goodbye/thank you note before I go or would I be better off keeping them in the dark?

L

lostmyself

Jan 28, 2021
I'd schedule a post delay email thanking them for their kindness, etc. I wouldn't do anything prior to ctb. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wouldn't do it. He might try to stop you from ctb and tell your family about it.

Just like @lostmyself said, a schedule e-mail sounds better.

Reactions: lostmyself