gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Me and my ex kinda have this situationship thing. she's really nice and understanding with me. I've thought about telling her that I plan on ctb but I just don't know. Apart of me wants to tell her but at the same time I don't want her to be worried or sad or anything. Then again if I leave this world without telling her she'd probably end up ctbing aswell. I love this girl tho. Out of all the things in the world, she makes the world seem a lot brighter. I don't think she deserves to be sad or anything. She's perfect and I only wish for the best for her.

AvaCutey

AvaCutey

Pragmatist
Oct 9, 2024
If you think telling her would ruin her, why would you tell her? Do you think she's the type of person to be able to handle information like that without reacting unpredictably?

lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

To begin again, you have to let go
May 6, 2024
If you truly love her, maybe consider telling her you struggle with depression and have suicidal thoughts. She can be there for you.

Reactions: AvaCutey, gnarly and chester
J

JustAnx

Oct 12, 2024
If she would ctb if you did, that means that she can't live without you. And you seem to think the world of her. So, why don't you try and get back together?
Sorry idk know the reasons of why u wanna ctb tho

Reactions: gnarly
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
If you truly love her, maybe consider telling her you struggle with depression and have suicidal thoughts. She can be there for you.
I'm just nervous. I'm really overthink the situation a lot so I apologize for that.
If she would ctb if you did, that means that she can't live without you. And you seem to think the world of her. So, why don't you try and get back together?
Sorry idk know the reasons of why u wanna ctb tho
I fear she might say no or that our relationship won't go as far as before. I would explain why I wanna ctb but it's a looooong story that I won't kill you with lol

AvaCutey

AvaCutey

Pragmatist
Oct 9, 2024
If you say anything at least ease into it to gauge her response, talking about depressed feelings is a good first step if you decide to open up to her

gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
If you think telling her would ruin her, why would you tell her? Do you think she's the type of person to be able to handle information like that without reacting unpredictably?
Yeah she can be pretty unpredictable with her emotions. She's been through a lot herself.

lonesomedrifter

lonesomedrifter

To begin again, you have to let go
May 6, 2024
I agree with @AvaCutey. Take it slow, tell her you feel depressed or any other feelings you have. She will be there for you