LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I have a dilemma. Should I crush my psych drugs and stir them in the SN dissolved in water or should I completely be off my psych drugs on the day I take SN?
Here is a list of drugs I have to take every day to even make me asleep: Quetiapine 400 mg, Zeldox 80 mg, Trazodone 150 mg and Zolpidem 5 mg.
I'm pretty sure that after ingesting 35 g of SN in 70 ml of water will kill me either way, but is it better to take the drugs mentioned above or not?

Reactions: TripleA and Disappointered
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I wouldn't over complicate the process. SN is plenty deadly on its own if guides are followed.

Reactions: Metalhead, BPD Barbie, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Rather not chance it because there's no studies or tests done on chemical reactions between SN and your psych drugs. It may cause the opposite and prolong your suffering.

Reactions: LenkaX
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Personally I wouldn't. The day I take SN I'll probably refrain from taking my daily meds so as to avoid any interaction with the SN. As others have said, you don't want to over complicate the process as well.

Reactions: Ghost2211, LenkaX and MiseryLovesMyCompany
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You can use the drug interaction checker at the bottom of the Suicide Resource Compilation to check each med against SN.

Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Metalhead and BitterlyAlive
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Personally I wouldn't. The day I take SN I'll probably refrain from taking my daily meds so as to avoid any interaction with the SN. As others have said, you don't want to over complicate the process as well.
But do you think that I will have no problem to fall asleep or lose my consciousness by taking just SN? Because I'm very dependent of my psych drugs for the past 16 years to fall asleep. If I didn't take any of my drugs today, I wouldn't sleep even for a minute. Sadly I'm totally dependent of these drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
But do you think that I will have no problem to fall asleep or lose my consciousness by taking just SN? Because I'm very dependent of my psych drugs for the past 16 years to fall asleep. If I didn't take any of my drugs today, I wouldn't sleep even for a minute. Sadly I'm totally dependent of these drugs.
SN would for sure render you unconscious no problem.

Reactions: LenkaX, BPD Barbie and MiseryLovesMyCompany