No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
I have finals today but I'm literally failing so badly. for one of the classes, I have a 42% and for the other class I have a 62% but It's a computer science class and I honestly don't even know most of the things that were taught in class.

so, the question is, should I even show up to the final?

for those who are wondering how and why I got such a bad grade is because I don't have any motivation to go to class due to depression therefore facing this consequence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
I found myself in a similar situation after my father passed away and my mother started making it even more impossible to study:
yes.

You probably have to retake the course. Going in knowing more or less what's going to be asked gives you leverage during retaking the class the year after; you'll know what to prioritize both while you take the course and as you ready for the next exams again.
If you have even a remote chance of another year in you and you're likely finding yourself retaking this stuff for any combo of reasons you have, it'll help.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Damn, my degree is gon b abt comp sci and this is making me worried. Every post I read across the internet talks abt how sum1's fuckin up in Comp Sci.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
I have finals today but I'm literally failing so badly. for one of the classes, I have a 42% and for the other class I have a 62% but It's a computer science class and I honestly don't even know most of the things that were taught in class.

so, the question is, should I even show up to the final?

for those who are wondering how and why I got such a bad grade is because I don't have any motivation to go to class due to depression therefore facing this consequence.
I honestly hated learning about this whole field when I was in college. There was one class that I had to take 2 semesters in a row at my technical college bc I couldn't push myself to study or read the boring ass textbook. But I dropped out and start teaching myself and learning from tutorials on youtube, and getting into the flow state. It's kinda fun. Now I'm in a program where after about 6 months they set me up with an internship. So don't stress about these dumb finals lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and No_Lxve