greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
I don't think he will respond so I'm thinking the day before everything I could probably text my ex bye before I go. He was abusive to me emotionally and mentally and never took the time to come see me in person, but I still did love him at one point. I'm angry at him sometimes, sometimes I hate him, sometimes I'm sad about the aftermath of things I'm dealing with because of how he treated me, sometimes I'm just neutral, sometimes I just don't care, sometimes I want to be on good terms. But with this text, I just want to say bye. He hasn't really been worried how I've been either so it's not like this will worry him unless his friends find out and then he'll have to tell them everything that happened between us. I know some of you might make the point that he won't care as I just did, but I really just want to do it because I cared about him a lot that's it, honestly I don't know.

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
if you choose to say goodbye, do it for yourself if you feel there's some closure in it for you.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and greyblue_bian
greyblue_bian

greyblue_bian

2x Failed CTB Member
Jun 10, 2022
if you choose to say goodbye, do it for yourself if you feel there's some closure in it for you.
Oh okay, thank you a lot for responding 🍰

Reactions: landslide2