• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SunflowerBrains

SunflowerBrains

May 7, 2023
I'd have to do a two-week notice, which means I won't be able to leave until half a month later, but if I don't tell them they'd have to deal with the unexpected disappearance of their employee (it's a super great job and my manager is kind.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, angel31, Pluto and 1 other person
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
No no don't.... Unless you want them to know straight away that you planned your demise
But sometimes I wonder...... You can have all the help and things to make you successful but you still don't believe in yourself and just want to ctb. Like me......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Huntfish34 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can you take holiday? That way- it leaves the job open, if things change and you don't go ahead. They have your shifts covered and have a bit of time to start recruiting. Yes- it will be a shock for them but it will be anyhow I imagine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, todiefor and loopdaloop
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I'd have to do a two-week notice, which means I won't be able to leave until half a month later, but if I don't tell them they'd have to deal with the unexpected disappearance of their employee (it's a super great job and my manager is kind.)

Not necessary unless you need that last paycheck for whatever reason or you're personally attached to the people there and don't want to leave them guessing. Trust me, they'll move on and get over it.

I've walked out of plenty of jobs unexpectedly or just stopped showing up entirely and no one really gives a fuck after about a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once and Huntfish34
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
No, for in case you change your mind or if you fail. They would understand that sometimes people get hit by a bus, or... they catch the bus.
It would be nice if you sent a delayed e-mail or text message though so they know not to expect you to come in anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and loopdaloop
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No. You might get some death in service award for your family.

Also, I'd hazard a guess that most suicide attempts fail or are just a cry for help (which never comes).

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"Should I quit my job before catching the bus?"... To be unemployed in case you fail ?
No !

Reactions: AnxietyHangover and angel31
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Your death is more important than any difficulties they'll face. I agree with others: best not quit the job. Because if you don't ctb successfully...

Managerial lit has the notion of "hit by a bus" — similar to our ctb. Did they make a mistake & you're irreplaceable? Then you can fix that problem. Document your work, subtly train replacements, and write down where they may find others like you

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
No. If u fail then u have a problem and no method is 100% (sadly), especially considering SI

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and day
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I find work as way to have purpose. Granted it's not enough to avoid wanting CTB imo but I would quit beforehand.

As stated by @angel31 it could cause problems if you fail the CTB and now you have no job however if you have enough money saved you can either recover past that or just get another job in the meantime. Suppose you could live off your savings too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and angel31
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
No... if your plan falls through for whatever reason, you'll be out of a job. And you should be picking your date for yourself, not arranging it to be convenient for your manager/coworkers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and angel31