• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doctor Logan

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
I have a few friends I talk to everyday in a voice chat, we aren't particularly close nor do we have much in common. We just sort of chill and do are own thing. I'm planning on CTBing soonish and I dont know if I should setup like a automated message saying like hey if your seeing this I'm dead. I just would want them to know I'm no longer around just for comfort I guess? I'm still conflicted by morals though because it just feels wrong. Telling your friends your dead. I'm also scared that they won't notice I'm gone which I guess is only natural but it makes me feel very empty. I don't really have any "best friends" so telling them would be it. Sometimes I just feel so isolated from everybody and no one understands. I'm also alone most of the time anyway. I'm glad I found this website as I feel like I can finally express myself freely.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sometimes automated messages have a filter that alerts authorities of certain things that could be suspicious. I knew a guy on here that failed an attempt from it and got sent to a ward, but I believe his was through email.

Your choice in the end

Doctor Logan

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
Well I would obviously want to make sure when it gets sent that I'm already dead so it would probably be like a day after. I could just write a script on my pc that would send the message and just leave my pc on