• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
I have a decent amount of belongings and do have stuff coming in the mail. I also have feelings towards certain people that I'd want to express. I am not sure if I should express how I feel to these people through a suicide note or not. I also don't know what to have my family do with my belongings (est. resale value of 1700 USD)

CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
It's really up to you and whether you want to provide people with a bit of closure after the fact. I don't really see the need for a note myself since I'm in a homeless shelter and there's not much I want to say to anyone here. For your items, you could sell them and leave your close ones the money, or just leave them your belongings at is.

Reactions: bigworm
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
It's really up to you and whether you want to provide people with a bit of closure after the fact. I don't really see the need for a note myself since I'm in a homeless shelter and there's not much I want to say to anyone here. For your items, you could sell them and leave your close ones the money, or just leave them your belongings at is.
im planning to ctb tonite i think id rather let people in my life live with ignorance than knowing the reason to blame was rhem
im just gonna leave a note telling them to sell my belongings because if i listed them myself people would be concered

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
If you're writing a note for other people I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. They'll rationalize away any potential lessons to be learned; people tend to say stuff like "oh, they weren't in their right mind anyway since they would do something like CTB".

I think you should express yourself if that's what you feel is right. Just don't do it for other people's sake. Just my opinion.

See you around, on this side or the other one :)

CHOSEVIOLENCE

CHOSEVIOLENCE

Jul 24, 2024
im planning to ctb tonite i think id rather let people in my life live with ignorance than knowing the reason to blame was rhem
im just gonna leave a note telling them to sell my belongings because if i listed them myself people would be concered
That makes sense. I hope you find what you're looking for on the other side.