• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_suicide_child

sad_suicide_child

sleepy waste of space
Aug 22, 2023
i want to die, like so fucking bad. i still live with family but i'm having a hard time deciding if i should just say fuck it and die.
i want to die.
i have tyelnol and a belt.
should i kill myself tonight. i need to hear anybody's opinion.
help
i'm so fucking tired of this
<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Freyja13, SVEN and 2 others
FilthyFlint

FilthyFlint

I have no enemies, all of them are at peace.
Oct 5, 2023
If it is that you all so badly wishes to do and you have thoroughly thought through it and you are absolutely sure this is not an impulsive decision triggered by an emotion or a similar external factor, might as well leave it to yourself to decide.

Reactions: figurehead
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
at the end of the day, youre the only one that can make such a decision.
if its what you feel like you need to do, then so be it, but if you're so unsure, please think it through completely. ♥

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
If it is an impulsive decision I would advise against it. Do you have a plan? Think about what you want and what would happen

TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
The fact that you're asking means you're uncertain to at least a certain extent. You can always back out of life, but you can't undo death. You don't seem completely committed. I say don't do it.

Reactions: Huggs and Freyja13
neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
The general rule of thumb I follow when I feel like this is I wait for at least a week before revisiting those emotions. Taking your own life is something you can do, but it isn't something you should do on impulse.

• Love
Reactions: TheSource, Freyja13, sad_suicide_child and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If you feel uncertain enough that you're asking total strangers for their input I'd suggest waiting until you are sure in your own mind what you want to do. If you choose to put ctb off, you still have that option in a few hours or a few days; if you climb aboard the 'bus successfully tonight it's a one way journey.
Good wishes whatever action you decide to take.

Reactions: TheSource and wendy5c
W

wendy5c

Brain dead Azn
Oct 11, 2023
i want to die, like so fucking bad. i still live with family but i'm having a hard time deciding if i should just say fuck it and die.
i want to die.
i have tyelnol and a belt.
should i kill myself tonight. i need to hear anybody's opinion.
help
i'm so fucking tired of this
<3
I would look into the resources page before making a decision since overdosing on Tylenol can damage your stomach. Not sure what you plan to do with the belt. It's not right for us to make that call.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I was at that point yesterday. And I didn't do it because I was to scared and are still not completely sure about the method. My mind is spinning around ideas, but I cancelled med Overdoses and poisoning as there is to big a risk of painful suffering. And I don't want that 4 sure.

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
I'd say if you're having a hard time deciding it would be better to wait at least a few days and reasses. I know that when I'm feeling suicidal there is this feeling of urgency and immediacy. I know these feelings to be untrue since well... I have the rest of my life to kill myself lol. When it comes to permanent decisions such as these it is better to take your time and think things through first. This won't solve the underlying issues that may be driving you to feel this way but it can give you more time to understand what you want. For tonight it would be best if you tried to get a good sleep. You will always have tomorrow to decide :) 💛💛

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in what you decide, it's certainly understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence.

sad_suicide_child

sad_suicide_child

sleepy waste of space
Aug 22, 2023
i'm alive
regretfully so

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
OP, how old are you? You should never impulsively CTB... also the methods you listed will just harm you.

Y

Yuri_gami

Oct 10, 2023
I strongly advise you to reconsider your methods, as they don't seem all too likely to help you ctb.

e.g:oding on acetaminophen just causes liver damage, and is not a very fun way to go, and oding in general is not the best option.
using a belt kinda requires another person to do it for you.

If you well and truly want to ctb then I wish you luck. じゃね,OPさん。