sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
Its in a few days. I'm genuinely not sure if I should. I hate my life right now. If somebody tells me yes or no, I'll do whatever they tell me. Just no therapy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie, deathsisarelief and 3 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Noone can tell you what to do with your life. It is your life to do what you want. My birthday was last week and I had the same thoughts as you, obviously they were only thoughts.

Reactions: RABITIA, Praestat_Mori, HereTomorrow and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Only you know when the time is right, so no one can tell you when to do it. All I know is, I've thought about doing it on my birthday in the past, but I'm also thinking about doing it on Halloween, either this year or next.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and HereTomorrow
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
I had same thoughts but just for me at my age I'm almost nearing 40 so it's better to go out while I still have at least a shred of potential left and wasn't a proven life loser who never got married or had kids.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Gangrel
donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
No one can or deserves to tell you that decision. It's your right. I've had thoughts of doing it on my birthday too before though, but it's not my birthday now. My time hasn't come yet if it turns out that way.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Praestat_Mori
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
It's up to you. If you do decide to do so, just make sure that it's a date that'll actually work and not only chosen based on it's poeticness

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and max_vader2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand it's dreadful suffering in an existence you hate but anyway I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Praestat_Mori and ijustwishtodie
sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
Thank you everyone, I think I won't do it for now. A very good friend of mine passed away by suicide and I'm still grieving over their death. I'm not ready to inflict that on other people I know just yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Tonkpils, deathsisarelief and 1 other person
Mizzlizzy

Mizzlizzy

Sep 3, 2024
It's your choice to make, like everyone's been saying. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
It seems you already made up your mind. But for what it's worth, I wouldn't commit suicide on my birthday. I think a birthday should allow family and friends to remember you fondly without being reminded that it's also the day you died. Perhaps add a buffer week before and after the birthday too.

• Love
Reactions: potatocube, Praestat_Mori and deathsisarelief
sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
nvm i changed my mind lol. im going to a train track and killing myself because i dont have time for another method, thanks everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and deathsisarelief
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
Whatever your choice, may you find peace c:

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
Do you find it appealing to have lived a whole number of years?

It really doesn't matter what day you die on, the choice is yours.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It's up to you. It's your choice

sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
Update: So I wrote a note, went to the train tracks. The first train that came I tried to jump in front of but my body wouldn't let me. Afterwards, I waited 45 minutes for another train but it didn't come. I went home and went for a run. I wouldn't say I'm free of suicidal idealation, but my impulse for today is gone. At least for today I want to live.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadyogi, potatocube, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
No. The fact you're asking for a yes OR NO answer and because you keep changing your mind shows to me you're not 100% sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Glenferd666
sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
No. The fact you're asking for a yes OR NO answer and because you keep changing your mind shows to me you're not 100% sure.
i'm just not a very decisive person at all about anything. i usually struggle and change my mind on mundane things a lot too

• Hugs
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
It's a terrible existence, I understand why you want this. Anyways, best of luck with your decisions, whatever you decide to do

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
If I could pick any day to die, I'd pick my birthday. Only one day to mourn, and it's neater. If you should do it is your business

BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
I had same thoughts but just for me at my age I'm almost nearing 40 so it's better to go out while I still have at least a shred of potential left and wasn't a proven life loser who never got married or had kids.
My 40th is near and for similar reasons I would like to go before then as well. You are not a loser for those reasons I promise. Also I saw your post on the firearms - nice work.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: potatocube, Praestat_Mori, Tony24 and 3 others
BlackCatCrossing

BlackCatCrossing

Aug 27, 2024
My 40th is near and for similar reasons I would like to go before then as well. You are not a loser for those reasons I promise. Also I saw your post on the firearms - nice work.
@genoke Hi, not sure if you're interested in connecting but I sent you a DM.

sirrac

sirrac

Sep 2, 2024
By the way, you're not a loser. Marriage or kids don't mean anything about your own inherent value, which you have

Reactions: doctordetritus and Praestat_Mori
potatocube

potatocube

Impulsive & Irrational
Aug 31, 2024
My birthday is before time slips into 2025, and I kind of set it as deadline. Otherwise I'll just do nothing and keep procrastinating.
But I vote for no. And if you already have your birthday or it's coming up, happy birthday:heart: