• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jsut_me16

Nov 9, 2023
I really wanna just do it I am so tired of living but my girlfriend really wants me to survive I promised her I would at least until my birthday but living gets harder and harder every day and I just can't do this anymore but I don't wanna hurt my girlfriend I really think she's my soulmate but I don't know what to do with my life anymore

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, higherthanthesun and 1 other person
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I don't think you should make any rash decisions, I understand your pain as I'm in a lot of pain as well despite having many close people who want me to live. I don't know your story and if you tried to reach out for help before or not, but I suggest not doing ctb by impulse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and higherthanthesun
J

jsut_me16

Nov 9, 2023
I don't think you should make any rash decisions, I understand your pain as I'm in a lot of pain as well despite having many close people who want me to live. I don't know your story and if you tried to reach out for help before or not, but I suggest not doing ctb by impulse.
I've been suicidal for abt 9 years with attempts and tried to get help so many times but it never gets better

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, higherthanthesun, SanguineShark and 1 other person
SanguineShark

SanguineShark

I am the monster you created
Jun 23, 2023
I've been suicidal for abt 9 years with attempts and tried to get help so many times but it never gets better
I'm sorry to hear that :(
I've been quite the same, except I never made a full attempt, just planning that went nowhere
And I get it, I'm in a rock bottom as of recent and kinda gave up on hope
Only reason I'm not in the state of active planning anything is bc I know I mean a lot to my close friends, and the thought of hurting them like this makes me extremely sad :(

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and higherthanthesun
J

jsut_me16

Nov 9, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that :(
I've been quite the same, except I never made a full attempt, just planning that went nowhere
And I get it, I'm in a rock bottom as of recent and kinda gave up on hope
Only reason I'm not in the state of active planning anything is bc I know I mean a lot to my close friends, and the thought of hurting them like this makes me extremely sad :(
I'm really sorry to hear that I hope you can get through this <3

• Love
Reactions: higherthanthesun
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
What things make you happy right now?
You say that your girlfriend is your soul mate, so she must make you feel happy.
Whether it's a food, game, book…keep working on trying to do something that makes you feel joy doing it.
Spend more time sharing the bond and love with your girlfriend as well.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i get that exactly, i'm like almost the same. if you really want to, nobody can force you to stay, but i at least hope things get better for you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's tiring and dreadful feeling so trapped here when you just wish to be gone, but anyway best wishes.