• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GrayIsNotOkay

Jul 25, 2023
In the past two days, not only was I diagnosed with a chronic spine disease that'll either end up making me give up everything I love or severely disabling me, and now, JUST NOW, my best friend has killed my relationship with my partner. I already had a note written weeks ago in case of this diagnosis, and now I just have extra reason. Should I just jump?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Lavender Dreams, jar-baby and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's so awful what you are going through. Nobody here can answer your question because only you can decide what you really want to do. Rushing into sth where there is no way back isn't a good idea imo. I hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry to hear. if you can be talked out of it, i'd say 'of course not'

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
I'm sorry that you're going through that. To answer the question— if you're uncertain, then don't do it.

• Love
  • Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You should never listen to what someone else would tell you to do when it comes to your life. You need to do what is right for you. Only you know the answer to that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huntfish34 and Lavender Dreams
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds so awful what you are going through, existence certainly is so cruel and I understand that it's dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
Personally I'd try and enjoy the time I have left, and do it when it's at a debilitating point. Especially if you're already aware more or less how long it'll take. Although this is an individual decision and no one can really confidently say what another should do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, MyChoiceAlone and Huntfish34