hhh_

hhh_

9/27🪦
Jun 17, 2023
i'm just so tired of feeling this way and i have nobody to talk to. i just have nobody in general and i'm tired of being a nobody and wasting more time doing absolutely nothing. i want to ctb just to get it over with already, just so i don't have to live like this anymore, but at the same time i'm scared and i still want to live my life and see the world and experience things, i'm just so tired and i have no one and nothing. my date is in a month but i still feel so unsure.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HappyForever?, dialogos and kunikuzushi
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have too go through this. Being lonely is awful and having nobody to talk to is also awful. I can understand that you feel the time is wasted. Don't force yourself to CTB with a date especially when you are unsure, and that's perfectly fine. But yeah I agree, a life like this is so tiring. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: dialogos
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Hey, i wont change your mind on any choice you make but i can talk to you in the mean time my gmail is [email protected] i mostly use google chats but i also use disc strawberry_lemons. (the period is included)

Reactions: dialogos
caraphernelia

caraphernelia

what’s so good about picking up the pieces
Aug 24, 2023
i understand how you feel and i'm sure many others do aswell, feel free to message me on here if you want to vent/talk or if you just need some company ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Don't ctb just because of loneliness. Loneliness just like Happiness is only temporary. You aren't hopeless, unlike me and other people here. You don't have a debilitating disease either. There are valid permanent reasons to CTB but loneliness can be cured or at least reduced to minimal levels. You also seem to have low self esteem, please dont CTB because of that too.
Here's a tip. Find an active church near you. You don't have to believe in religion. Join any church group that fits your standards like plenty of young or plenty of matured people. Honestly, many of them join coz they are lonely too. Also most church groups ideally dont allow bullying and other bad behavior coz its bad testimony. You'll be relatively safe but of course, always exercise caution anywhere. You got to go get your self out there to solve loneliness but always be careful and wise

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori