X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
This has been bothering me for a while... I want to know which way could less likely hurt me. I've tried banging the back of my head against the wall and it doesn't hurt that much. Would that be a better option?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Does it even matter?
If you jump from high enough you should die instantly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I think the act of stepping off the ledge or whatever be that forwards or backwards would generate significant amounts of SI, overcome this and provided you've done your research front or back will make not one bit of difference, if you're still conscious you'll be annihilated at the moment of impact anyway.

Ever watch the movie Midsomar?

• Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591 and Xiaomi
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Depends on height and what you are landing on. 150ft on hard surface or 250+ft in water. Backwards is easier for SI. My friend ctb on Saturday forwards to hard surface 300ft and instant mush. If lower height you need to go head first

• Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Does it even matter?
If you jump from high enough you should die instantly.
It is 100 ft. I am just making sure.
I think the act of stepping off the ledge or whatever be that forwards or backwards would generate significant amounts of SI, overcome this and provided you've done your research front or back will make not one bit of difference, if you're still conscious you'll be annihilated at the moment of impact anyway.

Ever watch the movie Midsomar?
Oh yeah men, that was gory. But the guy was still breathing for a few seconds.
Depends on height and what you are landing on. 150ft on hard surface or 250+ft in water. Backwards is easier for SI. My friend ctb on Saturday forwards to hard surface 300ft and instant mush. If lower height you need to go head first
Backwards it is then.

Last edited: