CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Im a virgin but ive had some boyfriends and girlfriends before.

However, i have come to the conclusion that I am a STRAIGHT man.

but, i have been thinking i want to have sex with a guy just for fun.

Do you guys think it is worth it? Obviously i am not attracted to men, but i think KNOWIng that fact allows me to have the ability to have sex wtih other men for fun.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, lofticries and GenesAndEnvironment
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Why haven't you taken into account that you might be bisexual or simply bicurious at this point?

Reactions: demuic
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Do what you want, as long as it makes you happy, that's all that matters.

Reactions: DunnoWhyButYeah, CC123 and LostSoul1609
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with @ClownMe with the added aspect of not hurting some ones feelings.
Walter

Reactions: SosoruzeDosukoi, lofticries and ClownMe
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Im a virgin but ive had some boyfriends and girlfriends before.

However, i have come to the conclusion that I am a STRAIGHT man.

Do you guys think it is worth it? Obviously i am not attracted to men, but i think KNOWIng that fact allows me to have the ability to have sex wtih other men for fun.

I hope you don't want the other guy to "dominate you at your most vulnerable & destroy you" (as you put it in one of your posts). That might be a little traumatic for a straight virgin...

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: UbiquitousShame, demuic, littlelungs and 3 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
These sex threads just keep throwing curveballs. No pun intended.

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote, filthyrottendirty and Meditation guide
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Yessss, go for the never suspicious bro straight sex!

Reactions: stygal and lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Sounds like you're bicurious since you have a desire to at least experiment with the same sex.

Honestly who cares about whether someone is gay,straight,bi ,wut ev. It doesn't change you as a person only what you're attracted to. So yeah, go for it. But you might want to let the person you're sleeping with know you're only experimenting atm.

SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
Cat Yes GIF by Fuzzballs

Cum to the dark side >:3

• Yay!
Reactions: Grumpy Bear and lofticries
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Do it if you can handle it. I have known people to experiement and then go insane...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, 9BBN and lofticries
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
It doesn't change you as a person
It does. Your orientation is pretty fundamental part of your identity and it can have a lot of influence on how you experience life.

Reactions: Meditation guide
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Do it if you can handle it. I have known people to experiement and then go insane...
What do you mean by "go insane"? Did they start doing this?

gay GIF

Or this?

Joan Crawford Vintage Horror GIF by absurdnoise

• Yay!
Reactions: ClairyFairy
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
What do you mean by "go insane"? Did they start doing this?

gay GIF

Or this?

Joan Crawford Vintage Horror GIF by absurdnoise
I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid. Of course this is not common...and it's not that I am saying all/many go insane...I'm just speaking about one person.

Last edited:
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid. Of course this is not common...and it's not that I am saying all/many go insane...I'm just speaking about one person.
:ohhhh:

I would blame that on acid and society's homophobia, not on gay sex.

Reactions: UbiquitousShame
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I just know of one guy from my high school who had a gay encounter and then felt so bad he cut off his testicles and then put them in his pocket. He was high on acid.
If he really castrated himself, that kid was definitely already traumatized/mentally ill before he had the gay encounter...

However, I agree that OP shouldn't experiment with gay sex if he believes he's straight. I've read 5 or 6 of his threads, & I'm pretty sure he was sexually abused by a man as a child. Among other things, he appears to be sexually disoriented & he could be retraumatized -

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime, demuic, littlelungs and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Wat? Why?
Society is not a real thing and can't be held responsible for specific situations. It's a vague nebulous term people like to use when they can't properly explain who, what, where and when they're unhappy about. Behind every wrong there are identifiable people.

Reactions: Meditation guide
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Society is not a real thing and can't be held responsible for specific situations. It's a vague nebulous term people like to use when they can't properly explain who, what, where and when they're unhappy about. Behind every wrong there are identifiable people.
Seems way too reductive for my tastes. Society is obviously a real thing, just not a physical one you can touch. It's like saying racism isn't a real thing or something. There are societal norms and values that you learn that you can't pinpoint on any specific person teaching you (and that it would in fact be daft to blame on specific people), you just absorb them through time and experience from your surrounding people and environments (i.e. your society). I don't really see the point of erasing the concept of society. Doesn't make anything easier to explain or understand.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Doesn't make anything easier to explain or understand.
It makes it easier to give an intelligent response to problems. If you conclude that something is society's fault, it means that you can do nothing. You can't deal with society. You can't fix society, you can't beat society, you can't run away from society. If you find yourself facing society, you're screwed. You have to narrow down the problem to a context where you can make a difference.

Edit: the intelligent response part is something I arrived at through the years. Pretty much done being an armchair explainer and understander.

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I think it's extremely likely that the man who castrated himself was indoctrinated by his parents and local religious community to believe that "Gay is a sin!" He was likely taught to hate and despise himself. I've heard many religious people say over the years, it's better to be dead than gay . Suicide or castration are both in harmony with that religious teaching. They've somewhat lightened their tone a little since they lost the battle for gay marriage.(In USA) This kind of religion is a form of mental illness.

Last edited:
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
It makes it easier to give an intelligent response to problems. If you conclude that something is society's fault, it means that you can do nothing. You can't deal with society. You can't fix society, you can't beat society, you can't run away from society. If you find yourself facing society, you're screwed. You have to narrow down the problem to a context where you can make a difference.

Edit: the intelligent response part is something I arrived at through the years. Pretty much done being an armchair explainer and understander.
Hmm, okay, that's fair in a pragmatic sense. There really are real large scale problems you can't fix though. You can still run away from some of them even if you think in terms of societies, since there's still pockets within societies where things are different. This forum being one example of that. By the values of society at large this place is evil but obviously people here don't agree.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
If he really castrated himself, that kid was definitely already traumatized/mentally ill before he had the gay encounter...

However, I agree that OP shouldn't experiment with gay sex if he believes he's straight. I've read 5 or 6 of his threads, & I'm pretty sure he was sexually abused by a man as a child. Among other things, he appears to be sexually disoriented & he could be retraumatized -

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/understanding-the-erotic-code/201708/sexual-disorientation-male-sexual-abuse-survivors
Man I'm so sorry for what I said

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
why not, you're allowed to experiment, who cares, and just have a good time

Reactions: Meditation guide and SuicidalAgain