• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
i hear it's miserable. After getting out of there maybe i'd be rushing to a bridge.

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Ur not getting out for awhile if u think like that

Reactions: Volatile
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
No. If you lack the required resolve to take your life, further self-destruction will lead to toxic behaviors. Hospitalization can change you. It can make you a lot worse. I recommend avoiding the mental healthcare institutions.

You should not worsen your circumstances. You're in California if I have read correctly. If you are hospitalized in California, you will never be able to own a firearm, and you'll likely lose all sorts of other privileges and rights.

Reactions: BPDprisoner, skitliv, dwimplepeen213 and 3 others
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
i hear it's miserable. After getting out of there maybe i'd be rushing to a bridge.
I hate to say it, but if you go in they might be able to set you up with government aid, for health care, food, work, cash and housing, through their human resources department.
If you have no other option it might be worth a try.
I don't know though, I'm no one to give advise.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I hate to say it, but if you go in they might be able to set you up with government aid, for health care, food, work, cash and housing, through their human resources department.
If you have no other option it might be worth a try.
I don't know though, I'm no one to give advise.
They hooked me up with therapy but I got hit with a bill and decided to quit after a month. I promised to do six months but I can't pay that type of money. I paid off the bill and went on my way.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
They hooked me up with therapy but I got hit with a bill and decided to quit after a month. I promised to do six months but I can't pay that type of money. I paid off the bill and went on my way.
Very interesting. Did you have insurance?

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
No way.

Apart from losing your sense of self, you just might be medicated to a hellish realm of futility where taking your own life becomes a most welcome but overwhelmingly difficult task. Please don't do this unless if it is a true cry for help, which you trust they can deliver. Even then I'd advice you to do anything else first.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I do have it (through my parents) but I didn't have a job at the time and still needed to pay off the bill.
I do have it (through my parents) but I didn't have a job at the time and still needed to pay off the bill.
I'm interested in knowing how expensive all this is, if you wouldn't mind telling me here or through a pm?

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
No way.

Apart from losing your sense of self, you just might be medicated to a hellish realm of futility where taking your own life becomes a most welcome but overwhelmingly difficult task. Please don't do this unless if it is a true cry for help, which you trust they can deliver. Even then I'd advice you to do anything else first.
What meds do they give you?

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
What meds do they give you?
If you have medicaid it's free for 3 weeks I beleive, you can be hospitalized once every month.
Try to go to a human resources agency, and explain to them your situation you might be able to get some good help.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I've thought of doing the same a few times. Although, as all the others have already said, it'd probably be a really bad idea. There's never any easy shortcuts to suicide. Especially one that overcomes the survival instinct somehow (illicit substances don't count). Just fucking figures.

715rf7v184ez.jpg

Reactions: BPDprisoner and Volatile
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I'm interested in knowing how expensive all this is, if you wouldn't mind telling me here or through a pm?
The Er and psych ward bill were both about 1000-2000 each and the billing for therapy/psych nurse was about 100.

Reactions: Definitelyworried
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
The Er and psych ward bill were both about 1000-2000 each and the billing for therapy/psych nurse was about 100.
For each day or total? Did the health insurance cover any of it? Was this in the US?
Thanks I really appreciate your reply.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
For each day or total? Did the health insurance cover any of it? Was this in the US?
Thanks I really appreciate your reply.
That was the total. Health insurance took care of the bulk of costs but I needed to pay that out of pocket. My parents helped with that and I need to repay them. Yeah this was in the US.

Reactions: Definitelyworried
K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I'm from California and they will not help you that much besides drug you up. They can keep you for a while if you say the wrong thing and they will strip away a few of your rights I was just released form one last month . It was the worst few days of my life I wish I had just died when I od

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I'll never go back I'll suicide by cop before I go to one of those places again

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
That was the total. Health insurance took care of the bulk of costs but I needed to pay that out of pocket. My parents helped with that and I need to repay them. Yeah this was in the US.
Do you know how much it would have been without insurance?
I appreciate all your replies, thanks.

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Do you know how much it would have been without insurance?
I appreciate all your replies, thanks.
I looked up the average cost of a stay at a psych ward and it's about 5700 dollars. So the insurance paid for more than 4/5ths of the actual cost.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I looked up the average cost of a stay at a psych ward and it's about 5700 dollars. So the insurance paid for more than 4/5ths of the actual cost.
Thanks for all the info, is it $5700 for each day, or is it total, or for how many days?
Sorry for all the questions but I totally appreciate it?
And does it include the ER?

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Thanks for all the info, is it $5700 for each day, or is it total, or for how many days?
Sorry for all the questions but I totally appreciate it?
And does it include the ER?
I think the 5700 is for a 72 hour hold, but it didn't include the ER.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I think the 5700 is for a 72 hour hold, but it didn't include the ER.
Thanks, do you know how much was the ER?
Again I really appreciate all this, thanks.