berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
(I know this is random but I need to know if this would be a good idea before I waste money)
The motorcycle I want is a 2008 Suzuki SV650. I already think the gear looks cool and I've always wanted one but my family members think it's a stupid idea that I'd get myself killed (many have threatened that they'd vandalize it). At this point, I don't really care. At least I'd look cool if I do.

Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I personally really like traveling by motorcycle, it is also cheaper and easier to take care of. I don't know what city you are in and therefore I don't know what the traffic or the drivers are like there, if you don't mind the possibility that your death could be painful I would say yes, but since your own family will be vandalizing the motorcycle the best thing would be not to spend money because you would be throwing it away, of course unless you can submit them.

berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
I personally really like traveling by motorcycle, it is also cheaper and easier to take care of. I don't know what city you are in and therefore I don't know what the traffic or the drivers are like there, if you don't mind the possibility that your death could be painful I would say yes, but since your own family will be vandalizing the motorcycle the best thing would be not to spend money because you would be throwing it away, of course unless you can submit them.
I live in Chicago, the traffic is horrible but I don't really mind it as much. Yeah, I'm already planning on trying to submit them and if they don't agree then oh well.

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Go for it.

If you've done your research, and can get used to riding it confidently and safely, it'll probably be fun for you.

Reactions: berd and AnestheticVoid
N

NeetAccount1

Jul 2, 2020
At this point, I don't really care. At least I'd look cool if I do.
IMO it would be a bad idea to drive it that way. I think you're more likely to end up paralyzed, a vegetable, lose a bunch of skin, etc than die. Emergency care is very good in the US.

Reactions: Foresight
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Yes, but only if you also get a sick leather jacket and wear it while riding.

Reactions: berd
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I live in Chicago, the traffic is horrible but I don't really mind it as much. Yeah, I'm already planning on trying to submit them and if they don't agree then oh well.
In that case, if you are willing to deal with everything, why not? enjoy it, riding a motorcycle is a lot of fun

berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
IMO it would be a bad idea to drive it that way. I think you're more likely to end up paralyzed, a vegetable, lose a bunch of skin, etc than die. Emergency care is very good in the US.
I only added that part out of humor dw, I drive carefully anyways and I already know I'm gonna drive 10x more carefully on a bike.

• Yay!
Reactions: NeetAccount1
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Sounds like fun to me. I'd go for it.

Reactions: berd
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
It's too cold and rainy in Chiraq to even bother having a motorcycle. Also, I bet it gets stolen in less than a month. Use the money to move down south were you can actually enjoy life.

berd

berd

Feb 24, 2022
It's too cold and rainy in Chiraq to even bother having a motorcycle. Also, I bet it gets stolen in less than a month. Use the money to move down south were you can actually enjoy life.
Lol I've actually been planning on moving to a warmer climate, it sucks here.

Reactions: summers
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Ooh I've been toying with doing my bike test and getting a bike too, especially coming up to summer now, bet the feel of crusing through the mountains and country roads would be marvellous.