pictures

pictures

Jul 19, 2023
I was thinking about taking a video of my hanging or live streaming it but idk what y'all think

• Wow
Reactions: fishlover
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
I was thinking about taking a video of my hanging or live streaming it but idk what y'all think
i've honestly thought of doing the same thing, its so tempting.

• Love
Reactions: skittle-chan and Worndown
Mad World

Mad World

Here comes autumn.
Sep 22, 2023
A few things come to mind about live streaming your bus ride that you should keep in mind:
  • Unneeded bad press will be brought to SaSu if you decide to post your link on here.
  • If family, friends or whoever known you sees the video... that will be their last memory of you.
  • You will very likely end up on gore websites being traded like Pokemon cards for people who like or get off to that stuff.
I personally would not want others to witness it, CTB is the last thing I wanted to do.

Reactions: SpiritualDeath, voyager and TheGoodGuy
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
In a word no.
It will not have any benefit for you.
It would cause extreme distress to many who see it.
It would delight those who are heartless and wouldn't dream of doing it themselves.

Reactions: Oncologynurz123, voyager and DeadHead
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, I'm with Mad World and cosifantutti on this. Just don't. The only benefit to yourself, if you even wanna call it that, may be a sort of immortality on the net, but that's it, and the reasons above should be enough of a deterrence, although it's your call, of course.

To me at least, there's no further educational value to this either. When I came here, I really thought people suffocate, whereas in most cases, it's actually cutting off the blood circulation. So somewhat peaceful. Therefore, I got comfortable with the idea of having it as my backup, well, until I clicked a link to a failed hanging, where a young woman, cool as a cucumber and ready to go, hanged herself with a bedsheet, snapping in and out of conciousness for around a minute in complete agony. Meanwhile the comments on the site were ridiculing and laughing at her. It's still my backup, but why anyone would subject themselves to such a demeaning end I do not know.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
The choice to livestream is as personal as the method you choose. As long as you are not found in area with kids or unexpexting adults it's your choice

Streaming is my choice.

M

magicwiccan1

Sep 22, 2023
Depends how you plan to stream it, if it's a private group then that's your business and people know what to expect.
But if on public social media then no, you've no right to put people through that, esp kids who don't know what it is that they are witnessing. To me that's selfish.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why anyone would wish to do this but anyway it's your decision.

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I've been thinking of doing that too. But ion recommend doing it in a live platform, maybe discord would be better