• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burglarlydante

burglarlydante

Apr 30, 2020
Hey, I feel like throwing myself through a bridge ik the early hours of the morning and I've been writing some goodbye letters to my loved ones and thinking about writing some to my abusers, but think better not
So I've been trying to do it when everyone is asleep and be quick with that.
But I think I need some advice in my plan
I've told my therapist about this and he totally understood but told me to give him a chance to find another psychiatrist for me, (I'm a trans person so he found a Non-Binary psychiatrist fpr me) and I've been having some issues with my current psychiatrist and my meds so, I thought to give it a try, but my SI is very high today and I've been thinking about doing it today, I have been struggling with high "magical thinking" OCD, high paranoia, endless depression, friggin anxiety, an high PTSD and endless suicidal thoughts.
I literally can't live this way anymore, my OCD is killing me and my loved ones in this life.
I'm a csa survivor so life's not that easy too
Should I do that now or wait until my therapist find another psychiatrist for me?
(and yes my fuckin OCD made rewrite this a lot of times)

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
alurem

alurem

Remilia Alucard, Magical Girl
Jun 14, 2023
i'd suggest waiting, i'd only say go through with it if it's the only thing that'll solve your problems.
however if you decide to go through with it, drugs that inhibit thinking will help suppress SI, mostly alcohol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you have to endure, it's so horrible how people suffer so much but anyway I think it's always a personal decision deciding what to do.