• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
I'm thinking of CTB'ing while I'm in Norway. For context, I was born here and 90% of my family is from Norway. It seems to be the only place for me to feel at home while I'm feeling like shit. I have to go back to Denmark the 25th May and I'm thinking of dying here. I feel like it would be beautiful. I'd overdose on my antidepressants and go deep into the woods and die on the ground surrounded by trees.

Something in me don't want to do it though but I know it's not gonna get better... i don't want to do it because I'm scared but I shouldn't be. Death is the only solution

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03, dggtscccvfd, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Consider your insurance and whether you'd have to be repatriated and the costs

Reactions: That one weird girl
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I'm not Norwegian. but Norway is probable where I will choose to die when my time comes - out in the woods too. I spent 3 very good years there when I was younger, and Norway still feels like home even though I left it over 40 years ago. (I will go by hypothermia, and Norway has the right kind of climate for that.)
As regards your own situation, I get the impression, from your posts, that you have tried to deal with your problems, but without success. Did you try by yourself? Is this a situation where professional therapy of some kind might get better results?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03 and That one weird girl
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd overdose on my antidepressants and go deep into the woods and die on the ground surrounded by trees.
What antidepressants do you plan to take? Do you have access to Amitriptyline? Other antidepressants won't work for CTB (see PPeH).

As to the question whether or not and where you should CTB - This is up 2 you and only you can decide where you feel most comfortable.

Reactions: willitpass
moeyogosankosappo

moeyogosankosappo

May 15, 2024
I'm thinking of CTB'ing while I'm in Norway. For context, I was born here and 90% of my family is from Norway. It seems to be the only place for me to feel at home while I'm feeling like shit. I have to go back to Denmark the 25th May and I'm thinking of dying here. I feel like it would be beautiful. I'd overdose on my antidepressants and go deep into the woods and die on the ground surrounded by trees.

Something in me don't want to do it though but I know it's not gonna get better... i don't want to do it because I'm scared but I shouldn't be. Death is the only solution
imho thats sounds really beautiful. if u already made your choice make sure that your dose will kill you without any suffer. and make sure of this decision.
can u share which antidepressants youre planning to take?? im interested.