E

elmo

Aug 24, 2019
Sorry for bad english but I need to vent because I am suicidal again. First of all, I resent my parents for birthing me into this world. Especially, my mother who doesn't care about me, and I don't give a damn either! She won't stop gossiping about me because I don't last long in my job. She always keep comparing me to my friends who now have a better job than me. One time, I stopped looking for a job and was really depressed. I had this small argument with my mother and she told me not to eat. So I didn't eat and never came out of my room for 7 days. I was waiting that she'd get worried that I'll die of starvation but I never heard her knock my door, not even once! At that time, I was contemplating suicide and attempt to hanged myself but I failed because I am a coward and afraid of pain. Hanging is hard, starvation is hard, so is dehydration.

I also hate my father. I've got many bad memories from him. I am lesbian and I had all the attention. I remember he always scolding me for simple things. Like when I wanted to use my bike but I couldn't because I'm not a boy. Like when he asked me to look at the mirror because I am ugly.. and do some household chores instead of watching TV... that I was lazy.

When I was in high school, I never had real friends. Some classmates only made friends with me out of pity. I always eat alone in canteen during lunch. I never talked to my classmates. I was a closet lesbian. Even though they're asking me if I'm lesbian..I keep saying no. I tried hard. I tried really hard to talked like a woman, walked like a woman, even though it was very hard.. and because of that, I was bullied... All of that I had endured for 4 years. It was a disaster.. Everytime I got home, I was angry. I always fought with my siblings to release all the anger I had felt inside.

So when my father retired in 2017, my parents moved in to province with me.. hoping that I would get a job. Yes indeed I got a job, but I work 12 hours, and 7 days a week. No rest! But one day, I met a gay man in a small store. I fell in love. She became my girlfriend. But my mother ruined my life. She doesn't like her at all because she was poor. So my mother asked her to leave me and because of that she left me. I had a fight with my mother.. I threw my phone.. while my father seems like he didn't care and asked me to moved out instead. In my mind, I want to move but I couldn't because I have no money. Verbally, he support me.. but don't initiate to give me a single coin even though he has money. What's worse, he act like he cares when he don't.

My final hope is my degree and my ex girlfriend whom i love. But I still lack the skills to pursue the job. Due to my depression and trauma in life I could not follow the job from my degree. My goal if I don't kill myself right now .. is to self study and master the skill, save money, move out, get the high paying job.. get my ex girlfriend back..live with her.. then at the right time, commit suicide when I have enough money to buy nembutal.. but again I am depressed, unmotivated, and dumb, which is a big hindrance to my goal.

So many times I contemplated suicide even when I was younger. I was a coward like a masochist willing to get screwed every single day. Even until today... my life is a mess. My girlfriend left me.. I am poor. I feel alienated.. I don't belong here. I wanted out but I couldn't. This life.. I can't take this anymore. I am full of pain. I have a tent and contemplating charcoal suicide.. the easiest way I believe. The other method is drown myself in the ocean and never get found. Even if I don't kill myself today, I will still kill myself someday. So should I do it right away.. or delay?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vonvonwantpeace, Dawn0071111, Baskol1 and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Your parents are seriously fucked up. I'm lucky that my mom kicked my useless dad out when I'm 12. Coz she thinks he's a waste of space. I've tried hanging whilst my mind is fucked up, and it doesn't feel good. Rate of failure is high. Suggest to you to plan it thoroughly and attempt it with peace and make sure it's your choice, not others that implicitly pushing you into it. My 5 cents though.:hug:

• Hmph!
Reactions: Baskol1 and Dutch
Smashingairwaves

Smashingairwaves

misery factory
Nov 15, 2018
You're the only person that can make that call. Most of us are here because we're tired of trying to get better, and the trauma won't fade. If you feel like you can get better then go for it. If you're done then you're done. None of us will shame the decision you choose and none of us can make that decision for you.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111, Baskol1, woxihuanni and 2 others
B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
This decision is only yours to make. If you do, take your time and don't do it forced by emotions. There isn't a single "wrong" tree or rock in the Universe. If you are made lesbian than you should be lesbian. Don't be ashamed of yourself there is absolutely no reason of being so. I know it's hard because you probably repeated those thoughts your whole life and that there isn't a switch to just shut them of.

Big problem are your mother and father. You should try to get away from them and your Life could improve drastically. IMO they overcome their own insecurities through you by being mean, "powerful" and by controlling. Basically your entire life you didn't seen any different. This is like living for 20 years in a area in which its raining 100% of the time and you being unhappy that you have never seen sun. You couldn't by staying there

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Baskol1 and Smashingairwaves
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Sorry for bad english but I need to vent because I am suicidal again. First of all, I resent my parents for birthing me into this world. Especially, my mother who doesn't care about me, and I don't give a damn either! She won't stop gossiping about me because I don't last long in my job. She always keep comparing me to my friends who now have a better job than me. One time, I stopped looking for a job and was really depressed. I had this small argument with my mother and she told me not to eat. So I didn't eat and never came out of my room for 7 days. I was waiting that she'd get worried that I'll die of starvation but I never heard her knock my door, not even once! At that time, I was contemplating suicide and attempt to hanged myself but I failed because I am a coward and afraid of pain. Hanging is hard, starvation is hard, so is dehydration.

I also hate my father. I've got many bad memories from him. I am lesbian and I had all the attention. I remember he always scolding me for simple things. Like when I wanted to use my bike but I couldn't because I'm not a boy. Like when he asked me to look at the mirror because I am ugly.. and do some household chores instead of watching TV... that I was lazy.

When I was in high school, I never had real friends. Some classmates only made friends with me out of pity. I always eat alone in canteen during lunch. I never talked to my classmates. I was a closet lesbian. Even though they're asking me if I'm lesbian..I keep saying no. I tried hard. I tried really hard to talked like a woman, walked like a woman, even though it was very hard.. and because of that, I was bullied... All of that I had endured for 4 years. It was a disaster.. Everytime I got home, I was angry. I always fought with my siblings to release all the anger I had felt inside.

So when my father retired in 2017, my parents moved in to province with me.. hoping that I would get a job. Yes indeed I got a job, but I work 12 hours, and 7 days a week. No rest! But one day, I met a gay man in a small store. I fell in love. She became my girlfriend. But my mother ruined my life. She doesn't like her at all because she was poor. So my mother asked her to leave me and because of that she left me. I had a fight with my mother.. I threw my phone.. while my father seems like he didn't care and asked me to moved out instead. In my mind, I want to move but I couldn't because I have no money. Verbally, he support me.. but don't initiate to give me a single coin even though he has money. What's worse, he act like he cares when he don't.

My final hope is my degree and my ex girlfriend whom i love. But I still lack the skills to pursue the job. Due to my depression and trauma in life I could not follow the job from my degree. My goal if I don't kill myself right now .. is to self study and master the skill, save money, move out, get the high paying job.. get my ex girlfriend back..live with her.. then at the right time, commit suicide when I have enough money to buy nembutal.. but again I am depressed, unmotivated, and dumb, which is a big hindrance to my goal.

So many times I contemplated suicide even when I was younger. I was a coward like a masochist willing to get screwed every single day. Even until today... my life is a mess. My girlfriend left me.. I am poor. I feel alienated.. I don't belong here. I wanted out but I couldn't. This life.. I can't take this anymore. I am full of pain. I have a tent and contemplating charcoal suicide.. the easiest way I believe. The other method is drown myself in the ocean and never get found. Even if I don't kill myself today, I will still kill myself someday. So should I do it right away.. or delay?
Your dad really sucks. Bikes are only for boys? Bullshit! Making you look in a mirror and saying you're ugly? Horrible! Posts like these make me really happy that I have great parents.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry to hear of your troubles. I regret not taking myself out already but that's just my situation
Peace

Reactions: Baskol1 and Luchs
B

b12ruinedme

Sep 1, 2019
As with anything that's difficut and ylou don't really want to do: the longer you wait the harder it gets

Reactions: Baskol1
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Baskol1 if you are reading this. You are the king of SS.
Love you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: OnlyMercy, Rachel74 and Baskol1
E

elmo

Aug 24, 2019
Your dad really sucks. Bikes are only for boys? Bullshit! Making you look in a mirror and saying you're ugly? Horrible! Posts like these make me really happy that I have great parents.

It was in the past. My father isn't doing that anymore. I guess he felt guilty, or maybe because he's getting older? But it's not easy to forget and it keeps repeating in my head. Especially, now that I am living with my parents, my hatred is only increasing not decreasing. Even though I talk with them everyday like what a normal person does but inside, I passionately hate them. I hate their guts for bringing me into this existence knowing that I will suffer!

And my only last hope in this life left me. I'm fed up! I'm getting hurt all over and over again. There's no ending. What have I done in my past life to deserve this? I don't know man. I guess I'll be gone sooner.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd say hold on if in doubt.

Reactions: Dawn0071111
T

Thetimeisnow

Sep 8, 2019
I think if you're not 100% sure and there's still hope for you, like you're able to plan your future a little bit, then delay and see how you feel once you have completed your plans.