• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I intended to ctb today, but I just remembered that my father's birthday is tomorrow. I don't know what to do - on the one hand, I don't feel like agonizing over the next few days waiting until it's far enough away from his birthday to not spoil his special day. On the other hand, I don't want to ruin the joy of celebrating his birthday for him, even if he is abusive towards me. What do you guys think about this? Would it be immoral to ctb the day before my own father's birthday?

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: befree, Sannti, Costrecce and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I would say if you doubt about ctb near any birthdays, even if the birthday is of someone who was abusive towards you, then you should consider ctb later. Sometime where there aren't any special holidays or occasions because those days will be associated with your passing. Its up to you but I advise not to ctb near his birthday.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that people should be able to leave this world whenever they wish to, nobody is obligated to continue existing here for even a second longer than they want to, it's completely up to you when to leave this existence.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Costrecce

Costrecce

Just a lil Dragon lad
Aug 21, 2023
I mean if he is abusive....but you gotta do what feels most comfortable with you. Follow your instinct

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I think a lot depends on your feelings about your father, and whether your sense of responsibility toward him comes from a place of genuine compassion or from old patterns of trauma and secret-keeping.

This is not some kind of pass/fail test, I hope that's clear. You can choose to ctb whenever & however you want. I just wish peace to you as you wrangle with these powerful emotions. May you be able to sort through them and find the best path for yourself going forward.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
It certainly would send a powerful message. I think you know what that message is. The question is whether you are comfortable sending that message or not. A few days will pass before your know it.

I think a lot depends on your feelings about your father, and whether your sense of responsibility toward him comes from a place of genuine compassion or from old patterns of trauma and secret-keeping.

This is not some kind of pass/fail test, I hope that's clear. You can choose to ctb whenever & however you want. I just wish peace to you as you wrangle with these powerful emotions. May you be able to sort through them and find the best path for yourself going forward.
As a brief hijack, I don't think I've seen you around in a while. Welcome back (so to speak).

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Don't do it today. You might feel guilty about it tomorrow if you do.

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
Don't do it today. You might feel guilty about it tomorrow if you do.
if OP did it today and succeeded then they wouldn't have to worry about feeling guilty tomorrow

polka slide

polka slide

tired
Aug 23, 2023
personally im very petty so if I could ctb a day before an abusive persons bday I would, but also if it feels wrong and if u feel like u shouldn't then don't.