Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Alright. Originally "Archness" was my online ID for my "Edgy Writings". It was soo rarely used @ all, just an invisible blog. But even back then, I was open about wanting to kill myself.

Now here I am in SaSu, with no notable works AT ALL. Looking back, it was quite silly I acted as if I was some kind of writer, or with any related merit. No, I could feel how crappy whatever I type is; it takes forever to draft, edit, revise, etc, not due to breath/depth, but cuz I'm too damn slow. If I really had the choice and power, I'd be making animations, games, maybe even live action stuff, maybe even /w a team behind me. But no, I can't do that, I'm not even worthy of the ppl or resources those things would need.

Instead, at best I could work with text. I can't help but leer a bit at ppl who could create more then words on a screen.

But I digress (this might be continued on my blog)....

I still somewhat wish to make an attempt at a writing project. However, it's not directly rly about suicide or myself (work of fiction). But it's also not fit to be a source of $$$ or even for a resume (I'm not a writer after all). I could connect that work to this identity, w/o missing out on anything (opportunities etc). But I also worry about it getting out of control and a fanbase outside of SaSu etc to be made.

I'm considering connecting it to this identity bc this is "The real me". It would have a piece of my soul in it, you know? Something like that would fit the name "Archness" much more then my physical body and legal name.

It's just my thoughts on the matter. I'd like other ppls opinions, thoughts, advice, etc on this matter.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Forever Sleep, CTB Dream and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
If you really want to write under that name but would prefer to keep it separate from your Sasu name (which seems sensible- to be on the safe side) why not ask mods to change your username here? I'm sure it can be done.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
If I was gonna write something "For the $$$ and entertainment" I could/would make an entierly unrelated identity to this ID.

However, what I'm talking about in this thread, is literary art. I kinda worry the fanbase will grow past ppl here and ppl I know, lose control and face consequences/drama. But this is the internet, that shit's inevitable.

The reason I wish to create that work under the same identity is so that when I end it, they can enjoy myself and my work as "one person". It'd feel wrong if I became a beloved author who just created good work, and just started painting with their brains. I wouldn't mind doing that with an alt for just making media for consumption/$$$, I'd just tell them "I'm on indefinite hiatus because...[lie/vague/just.cuz]".

I was thinking on it, but now I'll think I'll post it on this identity. Don't worry about me "ruining" it, it was invisible to most of the internet, this is the only place it rly exists, besides the rarely-used blog with 0 views. "Archness" was already SaSu aligned before I even knew of this place (blog).

Well what does it matter anyways? This concept I have will prob be a nothing-burger like usual. When I've done what I must under this name, I'll either ctb or abandon this identity. There's such a finite amount for me to do before I'll accept ctb, and even -no, especially if I couldn't do any of it.

Reactions: Forever Sleep