psychokatt

psychokatt

Jul 20, 2019
Should I crash my car into the side of a bridge?

Close to my house there's a highway that goes under a bridge. It's not very busy at all so I could go at night and there would be no one around. I could easily pick up my speed and crash right into the side of the bridge. It's made of concrete and really sturdy.

I'm just wondering if there's anything I need to think about that i'm missing. Would the velocity actually kill me or would it likely just leave me wounded? How fast should I be going to succeed?

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Seems a bit dodgy, you could just be in a wreck, lose your legs, be in a complete mess, even worse car catching fire and you slowly burning to death. Not something I would want to try...

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Certainly qualifies as one of the more bizarre ideas I have read on this forum. Most cars these days have air bags do they not, which would make this idea a not very good one at best. Please dont do this. I understand desperation, I have been there as well, but this is likely to end badly. Please reconsider.

Reactions: 1964dodge and bacardirum
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That's a mighty expensive way to CTB.

Hanging: a rope might cost $25
N: costs $700 if you're big enough to need 3 bottles
Shotgun: can be had for $230
Car crash: my SUV is worth $25,000

Reactions: 1964dodge
psychokatt

psychokatt

Jul 20, 2019
Certainly qualifies as one of the more bizarre ideas I have read on this forum. Most cars these days have air bags do they not, which would make this idea a not very good one at best. Please dont do this. I understand desperation, I have been there as well, but this is likely to end badly. Please reconsider.
how do you suppose i do it then? i don't really have access to any kind of medication, firearms, etc. I just thought since i had access to my car it was a quick way.

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Don't do that.

Reactions: 1964dodge
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Sadly my friend, I do not make recommendations to anyone. There are resources galore on this site for you to look into. You asked the question and so far, the answer has been a resounding no, dont do it.

Reactions: Pilum Muralis, 1964dodge and bacardirum
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
You might want to read this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Reactions: Pilum Muralis

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
do not do it you will probably be maimed and suffer terribly and spend a lot of time in the hospital. its better to live trying to beat depression than spend months in the hospital in extreme pain and a good chance of a permanent disability. not to mention if they figure it out a stay in the psyc ward