• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

fayealready

fayealready

Feb 6, 2023
I have a date set already to ctb and this is my plan :
On the day of I will cover my room with plastic tarps to avoid making a mess and hopefully it works (using a gun)
But I was wondering, if i should also cover the air vents?
I dont know when ill be found but im guessing it will be in the range from a few hours to a few days (maybe 4 days max)

Last edited:
hawkoflight

hawkoflight

šŸ•ŠļøIā€¦sacrifice.
Aug 12, 2024
If you wanna be safe, yeah. Especially if you live an an apartment I think?

fayealready

fayealready

Feb 6, 2023
If you wanna be safe, yeah. Especially if you live an an apartment I think?
I do
I just dont want smells and other things to affect everyone else but I was thinking if covering up the vents will affect the body more

hawkoflight

hawkoflight

šŸ•ŠļøIā€¦sacrifice.
Aug 12, 2024
I do
I just dont want smells and other things to affect everyone else but I was thinking if covering up the vents will affect the body more
If it's smells, then most definitely. It won't eradicate people smelling it, but it will dampen it.
Best wishes<3

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I do
Are you going to do it when the weather is still hot?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Ok thank you :)

where i live, its always hot, esspesially my room thats why i was thinking it would make it more rancid (well more than it will already be)
Are you hoping to delay being found? If not I would just let it smell bad and let them Discover quicker? I don't really know your circumstances though. It'll take about a day to start to bloat and stink in the heat. Possibly two. I'm really sorry I just hope it's peaceful and fast for you.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
if you have ac, turn it and leave it on. it'll help with the smell along with the seal.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i think it's likely you will delay your body being found, not sure if that is the intention or not.

S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
I have a date set already to ctb and this is my plan :
On the day of I will cover my room with plastic tarps to avoid making a mess and hopefully it works (using a gun)
But I was wondering, if i should also cover the air vents?
I dont know when ill be found but im guessing it will be in the range from a few hours to a few days (maybe 4 days max)
Please reconsider this plan!!! Can you go somewhere remote to do this. You are putting others at risk by shooting in an apartment. Also, if you accidentally discharge and you don't go through with it, you will be charged with a felony and put in prison. If you shoot yourself but don't die, you will be charged with a felony and will go to prison. Just don't.

• Love
Reactions: uncat_