zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
im at a crossroads, as i do want to ctb, but ive been living this long holding out for a saviour. should i check myself into the mental ward? i feel like i should leave that to the professionals if im really worth that. Its also been a stuggle getting the resources to ctb. I wish someone could just do it for me.

moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
its tough. i dont have the answers, but you do.

sometimes going into the medical system is scary but if you dont have a family or other emotional support system and you want to recover, there are resources. there's no shame in trying again

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
im at a crossroads, as i do want to ctb, but ive been living this long holding out for a saviour. should i check myself into the mental ward? i feel like i should leave that to the professionals if im really worth that. Its also been a stuggle getting the resources to ctb. I wish someone could just do it for me.
You are absolutely worth that. I'm not sure if a mental ward is the best way to survive long-term, but short term it is effective for sure.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
No don't do it. It's being locked up and you can't leave when you want you are stuck until they say you can.