• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
My parents abused me growing up Should i care about their feelings after i kill myself?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
That's totally up to you. I also have abusive parents, and we still do have some good memories. Although it made me mentally unstable, but when I think about ctb, I sometimes think of their feelings after finding out I ctb. But it's not strong enough to not have me ctb. I feel bad as I know they do care, but just not strong enough.

• Love
Reactions: HereTomorrow
invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
That's totally up to you. I also have abusive parents, and we still do have some good memories. Although it made me mentally unstable, but when I think about ctb, I sometimes think of their feelings after finding out I ctb. But it's not strong enough to not have me ctb. I feel bad as I know they do care, but just not strong enough.
Me too i feel bad for them but because they harmed me i don't feel guilt for them. But then i feel guilt for not feeling guilt for them. I ask myself am i a bad person because I don't feel guilt for them. I asked myself what if im suicidal because i don't care about them. i think i would live and endure the pain if i had a loving parents. Now because they hurt me i have no one to stay alive for. My question is it immoral to not care about them. Am i a bad person for not caring about their feelings because they abused me.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
Me too i feel bad for them but because they harmed me i don't feel guilt for them. But then i feel guilt for not feeling guilt for them. I ask myself am i a bad person because I don't feel guilt for them. I asked myself what if im suicidal because i don't care about them. i think i would live and endure the pain if i had a loving parents. Now because they hurt me i have no one to stay alive for. My question is it immoral to not care about them. Am i a bad person for not caring about their feelings because they abused me.
That's the word I was looking for, guilt. Yes, I don't feel guilty for ctb to them. I have been where you are at, feeling guilty for not feeling guilty. But never really with my parents. I think if they treated me with love and right care, I would have felt guilty. I don't think it makes you a bad person for not feeling guilty to them.

If a unknown person assault you in anyway, should you feel guilty for ctb to them? Only feelings you have to care about is yours, nobody elses. I believe that is the only reason I am in this community; people don't care about my feelings.

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
That's the word I was looking for, guilt. Yes, I don't feel guilty for ctb to them. I have been where you are at, feeling guilty for not feeling guilty. But never really with my parents. I think if they treated me with love and right care, I would have felt guilty. I don't think it makes you a bad person for not feeling guilty to them.

If a unknown person assault you in anyway, should you feel guilty for ctb to them? Only feelings you have to care about is yours, nobody elses. I believe that is the only reason I am in this community; people don't care about my feelings.
I asked myself what if they were bad people but not bad enough to deserve this. I don't want to hurt them more than they hurt me. But they harmed me so much that sometimes i feel they deserve it.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

May 27, 2024
I asked myself what if they were bad people but not bad enough to deserve this. I don't want to hurt them more than they hurt me. But they harmed me so much that sometimes i feel they deserve it.
That's okay. It's a natural thing. Focus on your emotions and feelings rather than how other's feel. It can change all the time, it's absolutely normal. Whatever choice you make, it's up to you, nobody else. But don't feel guilty of something you haven't done.

howlercoaster

howlercoaster

May 27, 2024
Like, i think going this thought line presumes something is better when you die and they suffer. Despite you being theoretically away, they will only suffer but may not even connect it to the specific things that did hurt you.

And to the original post, i think that you dont need to care. Your feelings are the response for what happened, a result of what they do to you. Just this. You can take them as "guilty" and still understand that they didnt do intentionally - or whatever the explanation that makes you feel guilt.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you've been through, it disgusts me how some humans cause so much suffering. But anyway nobody should ever have to care, suicide is a personal decision anyway, it's not about other people.