J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Should I suffer threw this. Or call the police and talk?

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Miss Anthropy

Miss Anthropy

....and the sky turned black
Dec 28, 2022
I am sorry to hear about your throat being tight. Myself, i would avoid the police at all costs. Theyre not there to help people in my experience. If your throat is an issue, maybe call the hospital? What ever you do, i hope you dont have to suffer anymore. All of the best šŸ–¤

Reactions: theobromine, W3akCr3atur3 and no.factory.farms
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Why is it tight? Did you take something or are you having an anxiety/panic attack sort of response to your situation?

All I can say is that the last thing the police are going to offer you is a "talk", they're just going to bring you to the hospital/psych ward..or worse. A report will probably be filed.
So it's up to you if you think that's agreeable or not.
Cops are personally the last people I'd want to involve with anything, especially when this sounds more like an issue for an ambulance, if at all.

Reactions: no.factory.farms
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Why is it tight? Did you take something or are you having an anxiety/panic attack sort of response to your situation?

All I can say is that the last thing the police are going to offer you is a "talk", they're just going to bring you to the hospital/psych ward..or worse. A report will probably be filed.
So it's up to you if you think that's agreeable or not.
Cops are personally the last people I'd want to involve with anything, especially when this sounds more like an issue for an ambulance, if at all.
Okay great I'll continue this road don't know what will happen

• Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Okay great I'll continue this road don't know what will happen
What road?
I'm not sure what you mean. Sorry.

(I hope my comment did not come across poorly, I only wanted to know what the reason for the throat tightness was and to warn you that the police are likely not a good option for talking or being sympathetic to what you're dealing with.
I've often related to your posts on this site so I am worried for you especially and certainly meant nothing dismissive or cruel by my comment. Just wanted to reiterate incase of miscommunication.)

If it's a medical concern, then it may be good to call for an ambulance or drive to a hospital/urgent care center if you're able to make the journey (or another form of transportation).
If it's a response to mental distress then it's up to you if you want to get police (thus psych services) involved.

Reactions: Outandproud
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Please elaborate, did you try to overdose or something?

Reactions: justwanasleep and disorder
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Sorry you are going through this Journey. I hope you get help through this difficult time.