• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I've decided i'm going to hang but i don't want to be alone while doing it. Previously i've attempted overdoses and wrist cuttings and I usually do those in my bath and the warmth gives me comfort but it won't be the same when i hang. I want to call one of my best friends while i'm doing it. But i don't want to traumatise her. I just want to feel like i have someone with me and that even in my last moments i won't be alone.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Talking without access 2 air could be hard tho. I want to do a zoom job interview with a shotgun barrel in my mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and StevieNixs
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I wouldn't. She might call it in, and/or it could damage her psychologically

Reactions: StevieNixs, toforigivelife and GreenMile
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
What if she calls someone and can find you though?... They could find you still alive and you'd be left in a vegetative state. I wouldn't risk it.
Maybe play a video of her or a voice message from her?

IWantToGoFast

IWantToGoFast

Aug 2, 2021
I've decided i'm going to hang but i don't want to be alone while doing it. Previously i've attempted overdoses and wrist cuttings and I usually do those in my bath and the warmth gives me comfort but it won't be the same when i hang. I want to call one of my best friends while i'm doing it. But i don't want to traumatise her. I just want to feel like i have someone with me and that even in my last moments i won't be alone.
I've struggled with the exact same question. But I scrapped the idea because I don't want to leave somebody with a possible traumatising experience. I failed a hanging recently, before this there was one person that new what I was going to do. It didn't make things any harder or any easier really. I carried my plan methodically to the end.
I'm starting to think that all this wishes, tasks, tribulations are generated by SI in an attempt to make things harder and inspire some hope. Basically me sabotaging my own CTB.

PeaceDeathLove

PeaceDeathLove

Aug 14, 2021
I wouldn't. She might call it in, and/or it could damage her psychologically
Unfortunately the passing is likely to have a material impact regardless... Speaking from personal experience

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that you do not want to be alone, but personally I would not do it, because I would be worried about being found too early if someone knew about what I was doing. I agree about the fact that it could be traumatic.

• Love
Reactions: GreenMile
doloroushaze

doloroushaze

Aug 15, 2021
This is just my opinion but involving anyone who isn't ready to die themself in your suicide mission is a bit cruel. Especially if you're close. The conversation leading up to your attempt will stick with her for as long as she's alive, meanwhile you'll be gone and it won't really make a difference to you. Doesn't seem worth it.
And maybe hold off on doing anything rash if you need someone's presence to comfort you into it.

Reactions: Maaizr and doesntevenmatter
D

doesntevenmatter

Aug 12, 2021
I agree with the user above me whole-heartedly, and everyone else in here. My advice would be to maybe look for a partner? There's a thread here that allows you to do exactly that. I know that's a touchy subject and it's definitely not for everyone, especially because of how many things that can go wrong, but some have found success doing it including members here. I just think it would be better to involve someone who has the same plans as you rather than someone who loves and cares for you and probably won't completely understand. Like the user above said, although waiting can suck it is extremely imperative to be prepared and comfortable with your decision. If having someone with you makes you the most comfortable, then I definitely suggest at least looking into that when you're ready.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol and doloroushaze