menherachan

menherachan

馬鹿野郎
Jun 22, 2020
i have a partner, but they sleep pretty much all the time that i am awake.. i barely get to talk to them. im only 2 hours ahead of them in timezone..what should i do im fuckingsosad andi never get to tell them because theyre asleep..

• Hugs
Reactions: dieornottodie, Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Would you be sadder if they weren't in your life? Don't make the same mistakes I've made. Don't throw away a good relationship because it's not perfect. Now if it's a bad relationship thats a different story.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
This may be able to be resolved through some communication. Maybe you two can set specific times a day to talk? If not daily, a few times a week that you can allot for each other?

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
If there is only 2 hours time difference how come you guys never have time to talk? Does your partner stay awake all night while you sleep for example?

I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Most guys are forgetful,if you really enjoy this person's conversations i would talk to him more about how you feel

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I probably would. What's the point unless u can fix the problem somehow.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
may be you are emotionally attached to unavailable partners, because the other case would be to find someone in real life who is available
in the first case, that is the struggle of life, we are weak
ghosting is always an option, when someone finds themselves ghosted it means the relationship aint working