S

stellaburner

May 1, 2023
i'm sorta spiraling rn, i'm sure i'm gonna regret everything i'm about to say buttt i need advice. i've been dating my bf for 8 months and he still hasn't seen my face. i feel really bad about this. part of me wants to stay with him and trust that he will still love me when i show him what i look like (irl, he's seen photos and we've facetimed b4) but the other part of me doubts i'll be able to show him what i look like soon enough and he'll break up with me. or i'll show him what i look like and it won't be what he's expecting and he won't like me. idk i feel like breaking up would just release the suspense and i could live in my own hole of insecurities without worrying about other people. butt i also feel like i'm self sabotaging. and i also feel like breaking up with him would be selfish, my bf loves me a lot. i don't want to hurt him, i just feel like im leading him on. i feel like i'm tricking him into liking me, i feel like a fraud. what should i do?? should i talk with him??? should i break up with him to avoid being hurt and embarrassed or i take the risk and continue dating him???? i don't even think i want to break up with him i think i'm just losing it. i hate being mentally ill. i should i just kms at this point bruh

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, F&Inside, Sannti and 1 other person
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I think that the best option is to talk with him about your insecurities, because that way you can really know what kind of love he has for you. It will also help to strengthen your relationship, as you'll let him know your fears and I don't really think he's gonna be let down by the way you look, since you've already mentioned that he loves you very much and physical attraction it just comes as a by product of love.

And just an advice: I think that this kind of questions should be asked on the off topic section, so you can find more easily answers there.

I hope my appreciation has been useful :)

Reactions: AnonGermany, Forever Sleep and F&Inside
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello stellaburner.
Honestly you shouldn't end your relationship with him to avoid that situation, I think it would be childish. At this point, I think you have to be honest and talk about these things as adults. Explain everything to him please, then show him.
Good luck.

Reactions: AnonGermany