• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
It's a long shot but I have an appointment tomorrow. I have a very serious mental illness diagnoses so am pretty much able to choose any sort of treatment I want really. I usually take antidepressants and antipsychotics. But I have a window to ask for amitriptyline propranolol and a benzo instead tomorrow.

The cons of this are

They usually prescribe large quantities to me at a time (90) and that'd be enough right off the bat. But on the off chance they only prescribe 30 i'm stuck in limbo for a while.

And the other con is that if that happens all I really have for treatment while I wait is a benzo and with my diagnoses not sure that'd be enough to really keep me okay while I wait. Although there is a small chance it might since i've basically got untreated the past 3 months.

Thoughts/suggestions appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: KarmaBus
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Most amitriptyline guides recommend between 7-10 grams depending on what cocktail you go with.

It's very doubtful 90 would be enough…maybe over several months of saving up. Depending on the mg you are potentially able to acquire, you'll still probably need hundreds of pills. And then you aren't medicating 😕

Have you looked up the threads on that combo for how many grams is required of each? I know they're around/reposted recently.

Already Gone6

Already Gone6

-
Jul 31, 2023
Most amitriptyline guides recommend between 7-10 grams depending on what cocktail you go with.

It's very doubtful 90 would be enough…maybe over several months of saving up. Depending on the mg you are potentially able to acquire, you'll still probably need hundreds of pills. And then you aren't medicating 😕

Have you looked up the threads on that combo for how many grams is required of each? I know they're around/reposted recently.
Yeah, I haven't recently looked up ami, I just got excited at the idea. I know they say for propranolol anywhere from 1-8g can be fatal is what I read, i'd be at 7.5g right away. Pretty sure mixed with ami should be enough but I was planning on researching exact numbers later.
For ami idk what they would prescribe me, guessing 50-100mg to start? So x90 that'd be 4.5g-9g. They usually have me on higher doses of meds too so might be the 9g.

KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah, I haven't recently looked up ami, I just got excited at the idea. I know they say for propranolol anywhere from 1-8g can be fatal is what I read, i'd be at 7.5g right away. Pretty sure mixed with ami should be enough but I was planning on researching exact numbers later.
For ami idk what they would prescribe me, guessing 50-100mg to start? So x90 that'd be 4.5g-9g. They usually have me on higher doses of meds too so might be the 9g.
I've read that too on the propranolol. If you get higher doses that could work actually. It doesn't hurt to try! Hope your appointment goes well.

Reactions: Already Gone6