S

starlessnight

Oct 1, 2023
i've gotten to the point where i can't live or die. i've tried to do both, with and without help. there's nothing else i can do. i just go through the days. like i'm in limbo. i can either accept the help that people have been trying to give me or continue to go down this loop until it eventually takes me. but who knows how long that'll take.

so is it better to just try and get help (which will probably lead to me restarting the cycle of getting help, "getting better", realising i'm just postponing what's inevitable, planning to ctb, and repeat OR a small chance i get better) or hope that this cycle will lead me to ctb soon? (it's been like this for a few years now, so might still have a long wait)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Ksmиda and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
As long as said "help" won't make you suffer more.

As someone hurt by psych meds I would just give you advice of being careful of what you take in your body. In general.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Hollowman
S

starlessnight

Oct 1, 2023
As long as said "help" won't make you suffer more.

As someone hurt by psych meds I would just give you advice of being careful of what you take in your body. In general.
so sorry about the psych meds :(

i suffer either way. if i get help, i'll probs suffer later. because i always get help and come back to this eventually. and then have immense regret, wishing i ctb'd when i had the chance. if i wait for it to happen "naturally", i'll suffer now and who knows for how long. waiting for the day it'll all be too much that i actually can't stay alive.

i don't know anything anymore :p

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I would give it your best before cbt. There is always a chance you can get better, so please seek therapy. Ofcourse if it still doesn't work then you can always cbt.
I wish you the best <3

• Love
Reactions: starlessnight
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
so sorry about the psych meds :(

i suffer either way. if i get help, i'll probs suffer later. because i always get help and come back to this eventually. and then have immense regret, wishing i ctb'd when i had the chance. if i wait for it to happen "naturally", i'll suffer now and who knows for how long. waiting for the day it'll all be too much that i actually can't stay alive.

i don't know anything anymore :p
Life can be tough that is for sure.

• Aww..
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I'd say go for it, might as well see if it helps.