W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
If I may ask, what are "furries"? If you are talking about pets, a 100% yes. They are a part of not only family but of this existence, but they are so loving, loyal and downright cutie.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, sserafim, Fimbulvetr and 7 others
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
What rights specifically? Which ones do they not have?

Reactions: Fimbulvetr, hungry_ghost and Smart No More
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
sure...why not?
If I may ask, what are "furries"? If you are talking about pets, a 100% yes. They are a part of not only family but of this existence, but they are so loving, loyal and downright cutie.

Walter
They are people who like anthropomorphic characters. Some actually are attracted to them, and others...have been outed for Beastiality. Which is why there's such a bad stigma around them. But as a whole, it's mostly just people who appreciate cartoon animals with human characteristics.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, voyager, achb and 3 others
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Don't think I've ever met a furry that didn't have trauma or mental illness in their life sadly.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: fxndi, voyager, Avyn and 11 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
sure...why not?

They are people who like anthropomorphic characters. Some actually are attracted to them, and others...have been outed for Beastiality. Which is why there's such a bad stigma around them. But as a whole, it's mostly just people who appreciate cartoon animals with human characteristics.
Thank you, I never heard the term before. Me bad, old age, I guess!

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, MentalStefan and Message In A Bottle
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Human rights aren't revocable. That's the difference between rights and privileges. I'm unclear on why you'd want to violate the human rights of anybody anywhere, because that shit will boomerang back on you quickly. (How many web forums out there have threads called "Should people who post on suicide sites have human rights?" My bet is half a dozen.) I'm also unclear on why your line in the sand is people dressing up like bargain bin Disney characters. Who cares?

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, Celerity, Freyja13 and 15 others
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
No, of course not! How could you put forward such an awful and dumb idea?! Why should we grant human rights to people who simply do what they love to do and enjoy their unusual hobby without harming anybody or breaking the law? Do you really think that people who simply like anthropomorphic animals and don't hurt anybody deserve any rights? Furries are weird people and this is the most important reason why they should be deprived of every human right! /s

(Seriously, all I wrote above was sarcasm. I'm writing this because I am aware that not everybody on this forum who have troubles recognising sarcasm knows tone tags and tag "/s". Of course there is absolutely no reason to deprive furries of any rights. Answering the question in the title - Yes, furries should have human rights.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fxndi, Freyja13, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 5 others
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Not until all humans have human rights

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Furries sure are tricky. One time I tried to play along. I was like "good girl" to one of them, but she broke character and got all mad thinking I was trying to hit on her. I'm like "you're supposed to be a dog, jeeze." Crazy bish.

• Yay!
Reactions: voyager, rationaltake, whywere and 3 others
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Are you serious?

Reactions: iamalreadydead
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Don't think I've ever met a furry that didn't have trauma or mental illness in their life sadly.
Unless it was a human male with man fur!😋 That is a furry to love!❤️

Reactions: BornToFail
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
What? Furries are humans. Unless you're referring to like pets.

• Love
Reactions: Freyja13
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I'm not a furry (I know my name can lead to confusion), but sometimes the oddest people are the coolest people. I watched a live stream of a guy trolling a furry convention and I noticed how chill all the furries were.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I'm not a furry (I know my name can lead to confusion), but sometimes the oddest people are the coolest people. I watched a live stream of a guy trolling a furry convention and I noticed how chill all the furries were.
I guess my main problem with furries is that they bring their fetish onto those who do not consent to it. And yes, I know that being a furry in itself is not sexual. Most however, do engage in perverse sexual behavior.
I don't even think they're worth trolling. They should be shammed for bringing it onto kids, and bringing their fetish out in public most certainly... I have problem with the fetish itself, just when the bring it onto those who don't consent.

• Wow
Reactions: achb and makethepainstop
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I guess my main problem with furries is that they bring their fetish onto those who do not consent to it. And yes, I know that being a furry in itself is not sexual. Most however, do engage in perverse sexual behavior.

I don't even think they're worth trolling. They should be shammed for bringing it onto kids, and bringing their fetish out in public most certainly... I have problem with the fetish itself, just when the bring it onto those who don't consent.

I don't interact with many people, admittedly, but I've only ever encountered one furry that was open about it. It was one girl in my high school that used to wear a clip-on fox tail, and I just thought it was funny; I had no problem with her. I guess I've never come across enough furries to care about it much.

• Informative
Reactions: voyager
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022

Putin relax

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Freyja13, NearlyIrrelevantCake, achb and 3 others
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
The least of our concerns should be furries.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, voyager and Winterreise
sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Sure why not. The indecent ones are the problem but that's not exclusive to furries, it's a problem with every single human.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Message In A Bottle
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Certainly not. They're superior to humans just like cats are and should therefore be adored and worshipped.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Freyja13, NearlyIrrelevantCake, voyager and 2 others
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
as long as you not hurting anyone... ofc

W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
That title is wild, man. 💀

Reactions: Celerity
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Used to be a furry. So yes.

Yep. Idk why this is being asked if we're here on SaSu to ctb
Good question. This is a topic belonging in British tabloid, Facebook, Twitter. Or other online "safe places". There people can knock, mock and determine our fate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freyja13