• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
I've been taking new pills lately for my psychotic depression, anxiety and other stuff. My psychiatrist said to my mum that I was feeling suicidal and could do something bad so she asked her if she could put all the sharp things away and put a way all pills I have at my house. But the only thing she did was looking at me while I take the pills, the other pills and sharp stuff are still in the house. She did nothing, and she knows that I dont think when I'm having some suicidal crisis. I've tried to kill myself yesterday and last week and the week before that...I dont like my mum as a person or as a mum but would be nice if she cared...and when I try something and she discovers she starts doing a thing saying that is all her fault cause she was a bad mum and that is my fault that I wasn't saying anything to her...I'm recovering from selfarm and she sees it and always cries and again says that is her fault and stuff...she doesn't try to help me she just talks about her and than I need to hug her while she cries and I say that it's all ok. Should I talk to her about this to her? Cause last time I tried she just did the same...should i keep trying?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trayus, Chupacabra 44 and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I think you should atleast attempt to explain it to her more in depth one last time. I'm not sure, but at least to me, it sounds like when she says shes a bad mom; she's trying to guilt-trip you into not doing anything. Or perhaps it's her take on trying to make you better. I can't really say for sure. But if she's downright ignoring what was suggested to her by your psychiatrist, you should try to mention that to them the next time you get seen. Atleast if your mom doesn't change her views on your issues.

Furthermore, you unfortunately may not be able to change her mindset. I have parents' I desperately had tried tried to convince to get me help. My mom openly stated she thought I was insane, said if I was going to CTB that no one can stop me. My dad was no help either as he, ever so lovingly always told me "It's time for you to be a big girl"

It may sound harsh, but in the end, you may not be able to pry any real understanding out of her. I don't know if you have any other family to turn to, but you should give that a go. If all else fails, do what you can for yourself to resist any further temptations to harm yourself.

Last edited:
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
I think you should atleast attempt to explain it to her more in depth one last time. I'm not sure, but at least to me, it sounds like when she says shes a bad mom; she's trying to guilt-trip you into not doing anything. Or perhaps it's her take on trying to make you better. I can't really say for sure. But if she's downright ignoring what was suggested to her by your psychiatrist, you should try to mention that to them the next time you get seen. Atleast if your mom doesn't change her views on your issues.

Furthermore, you unfortunately may not be able to change her mindset. I have parents' I desperately had tried tried to convince to get me help. My mom openly stated she thought I was insane, said I was if I was going to CTB that no one can stop me. My dad was no help either as he, ever so lovingly always told me "It's time for you to be a big girl"

It may sound harsh, but in the end, you may not be able to pry any real understanding out of her. I don't know if you have any other family to turn to, but you should give that a go. If all else fails, do what you can for yourself to resist any further temptations to harm yourself.
I have more family but they are..well not really a family if I can say this way. But thanks I'll try to talk to help again and with my psychiatrist too.

• Love
Reactions: Trayus and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
@please_kill_me

I relate. No one in my family were ever real help. In fact some even worse than my abusive parents. It took someone to whisk me across the country to get away from such a dangerous household. Hope things go well for you.

Reactions: please_kill_me
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
for the longest while my husband didnt understand and it took a few years of explaining before it finally sank in. did you ever try googling your problems and giving her something to read (typically .org is going to be your most reliable information). depending on what it is this next suggestion can be difficult but some times theres videos on youtube that show what its like for someone dealing with a certain problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trayus
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
for the longest while my husband didnt understand and it took a few years of explaining before it finally sank in. did you ever try googling your problems and giving her something to read (typically .org is going to be your most reliable information). depending on what it is this next suggestion can be difficult but some times theres videos on youtube that show what its like for someone dealing with a certain problem.
U know some people respected lgbtq+ community but dont understand how a boy can love another boy. Well my mom says that understands but that's a lie cause she does what she does. She doesn't understand cause she never suffered from psychotic depression and others. If u suffer some psychological problems its easier to understand but she never had anything. Shes just dumb and ignorant. Me and my friends who also have psychological issues tried to explain to my mum but she always does a scene

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is not easy to tell, but it does not sound to me like she will ever be able to really understand?

Maybe it would feel good for you to keep explaining it to her anyway though, irregardless?

Maybe something could get through to her more, or at least help you to feel better about trying.. if this is important to you?

Reactions: Life_and_Death
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
It is not easy to tell, but it does not sound to me like she will ever be able to really understand?

Maybe it would feel good for you to keep explaining it to her anyway though, irregardless?

Maybe something could get through to her more, or at least help you to feel better about trying.. if this is important to you?
Idk anymore...all my problems she makes them about her. Idk if its important to me anymore cause everytime I try to talk to her she makes me feel bad.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Idk anymore...all my problems she makes them about her. Idk if its important to me anymore cause everytime I try to talk to her she makes me feel bad.
if its making you feel bad maybe its best to let it be for now

Reactions: please_kill_me