R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I think this will be my method.. Anyone have any ideas about gun placement, etc?.. Like do I place the butt of the gun on the ground and sit on a chair?.. or stand up and reach down to pull the trigger. I can't picture how this needs to be done... reaching down and pulling the trigger seems awkward

Reactions: 21Neberg, Sickman75 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you are sitting in a chair, then yes, the gun's stock would touch the ground if it is longer than 36 inches or so. You don't have reach down or move around to reach the trigger. I'll draw a mini-diagram to illustrate (pardon my shitty paint skills).

Afasdkl

Anyways, the stock of the gun may/may not touch the ground, but it's ok since the angle at which the barrel is pointed at in the mouth is crucial. Recoil is irrelevant as you would lose conscious instantaneously when the trigger is pulled and the gun goes bang.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadkill, 21Neberg, siray and 3 others
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
If you are sitting in a chair, then yes, the gun's stock would touch the ground if it is longer than 36 inches or so. You don't have reach down or move around to reach the trigger. I'll draw a mini-diagram to illustrate (pardon my shitty paint skills).

View attachment 7083

Anyways, the stock of the gun may/may not touch the ground, but it's ok since the angle at which the barrel is pointed at in the mouth is crucial. Recoil is irrelevant as you would lose conscious instantaneously when the trigger is pulled and the gun goes bang.
Thanks for the illustration. Can you please tell me where the muzzle should be pointed towards? The upper part of the head as shown in your diagram or the brainstem (don't know where the brainstem exactly is)?
Is the 60 degree angle (as shown below) okay or should it be 65 or more?

zAbKr2O.jpg

Reactions: Roadkill, 21Neberg and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Reactions: Roadkill, TheREALDisgustingMe, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
thanks for the replies

Reactions: 21Neberg
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
This is where that piece of shit is inside your head:
220px-Blausen_0114_BrainstemAnatomy.png

Medulla oblongata is the ultimate Off-Button. If you destroy this piece of shit you are immediately dead. Maybe so fast that you cant hear the bang of the gun.

Reactions: siray and 21Neberg