N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Hey everyone. I might be able to get hold of a shotgun. How do I ensure certain lethality. As in, where do I shoot, at what angle etc. And will it increase the lethality if I consume alcohol or other substances?

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Trashcan and Tiburcio
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Through the mouth aiming upwards and no you'll more then likely die from the gun that you won't need those

Reactions: Morning Angel, Lotharius, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Through the mouth aiming upwards and no you'll more then likely die from the gun that you won't need those
Are you sure about that? There are too many cases of people firing under the chin that survice. Also I think I've read multiple times that through the mouth isn't very effective.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Are you sure about that? There are too many cases of people firing under the chin that survice. Also I think I've read multiple times that through the mouth isn't very effective.
It's a shotgun I don't see how it can't be effective through the mouth. Maybe a handgun but a shotgun is powerful

Reactions: Lotharius, Iwant2sleepforever and Tiburcio
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
Everywhere I've read is to shoot through the mouth to hit the brain stem which is instant death. However I'm not sure which angle exactly to aim since I've seen people say a 45 degree angle, 15 degree angle, and even through the back of the throat. I'm interested in this too since I'm planning to go with a rifle. I don't think it would matter as much where you would aim with a shotgun since they are way more lethal than a handgun or rifle.

Reactions: sunflowerfacingdown and Tiburcio
PeakyBlinder

PeakyBlinder

Sep 6, 2018

The odds of surviving are really low. Alcohol is not needed maybe even worse because it may distort aim and coordination.

But the stem of your brains that's where the basic body functions are located. If you draw a imaginary line from your upper lip to the back of your head that's the spot i'm talking about.

This is why snipers try to hit their targets just above the upper lip. That way it will go through your 'small brain' without you ever being able to even pull a trigger or react.

But with a shotgun i think making sure that the spread of the slug is as wide as possible.

Reactions: betteroffdead, sunflowerfacingdown, bbq1 and 2 others
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
If I had a shotgun, my problems would have been solved long ago.

Reactions: Trashcan
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
If I had a shotgun, my problems would have been solved long ago.
Well technically I should have been gone by now, everything was arranged. My partner was meant to bring the shotgun but he didn't reply to my texts, I might call him when I'm back in the country. Fantasizing about it is much different than actually doing it though. I would say it is a lot easier said than done.

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Brainstem is somewhere around the lower back part of the skull. From everything I've read, that's what needs to be hit. I'm afraid from watching Budd Dwyer that I may aim too high.

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
In the mouth, not under the chin. 15 degree angle upwards. Doing that with a shotgun is literally the most lethal method.

Reactions: Gregor samsa
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
you can buy black powder shoot gun and yes there is something like this and it's very deadly, you dont need permission for such a thing

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Have a look at a diagram of the skull and where the brain stem is maybe. The danger of in the mouth is that people then aim up too much I guess.

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
The guy who has access to the shotgun changed his number/blocked me. When I call his number I get sent straight to the answer machine. feelsbadman

P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
The guy who has access to the shotgun changed his number/blocked me. When I call his number I get sent straight to the answer machine. feelsbadman
I'm sorry that happened to you. It can be difficult to find a reliable partner.

Reactions: ningaman151
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I plan to go with a rifle, due to less recoil, more lethal and powerful than a pistol in most cases, and also in my state it is easier to obtain a long gun than a pistol. As far as aiming, yes I would assume that aiming at an angle, like 15-45 degrees upward, should suffice (personally I might try for 20-25 degrees for a good margin)

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
In the mouth, not under the chin. 15 degree angle upwards. Doing that with a shotgun is literally the most lethal method.
15 degrees upwards how so? Can you please draw me a picture. 15 degrees below the lip or something else?

N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I plan to go with a rifle, due to less recoil, more lethal and powerful than a pistol in most cases, and also in my state it is easier to obtain a long gun than a pistol. As far as aiming, yes I would assume that aiming at an angle, like 15-45 degrees upward, should suffice (personally I might try for 20-25 degrees for a good margin)
What do you mean by upwards, like 25 degrees from the top lip, or 25 degrees from completely upwards?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
From inside the mouth, which means after putting the gun into your mouth, aim slightly upwards and then squeeze the trigger.

Reactions: Trashcan