• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
This one dude that just got banned said the lethality of a shotgun through the mouth is 89% compared to the temple. He said shooting through the temple is more lethal.

Is any of this true? I have heard the opposite being said here

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Probably, it's alot closer
I wouldn't really look into numbers since either way would definitely do the trick.

Reactions: worthIess, DreamEnd and breezeboy
T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
Shooting to the temple damages the frontal lobe, both hemispheres with the right caliber, while shooting in your mouth with a 15° angle towards your brain damages your medulla oblongata and high spine. In the first case, you can die, but also end up with permanent damage and survive: phineas gage got a whole iron rod impaled in his left frontal lobe and kept living for more than 10 years. In the second case, over 90% of the cases are deadly: it doesn't matter if you damage your medulla oblongata, which controls many vital functions like breathing and heart rate, or your high spine, which have the same effect of hanging yourself; even if you survive, you'll endure substantial damage to most of your brain areas and massive bleeding, the bullet may ricochet around inside the cranium too. Now, I'm not talking about using an high caliber shotgun, which would just crack your skull open and reduce your brain to mush, but low caliber ones that can be obtained more easily. Shooting in your mouth is much, MUCH more likely to kill you than shooting to the temple.

• Informative
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, worthIess, Eudaimonic and 2 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Shooting to the temple damages the frontal lobe, both hemispheres with the right caliber, while shooting in your mouth with a 15° angle towards your brain damages your medulla oblongata and high spine. In the first case, you can die, but also end up with permanent damage and survive: phineas gage got a whole iron rod impaled in his left frontal lobe and kept living for more than 10 years. In the second case, over 90% of the cases are deadly: it doesn't matter if you damage your medulla oblongata, which controls many vital functions like breathing and heart rate, or your high spine, which have the same effect of hanging yourself; even if you survive, you'll endure substantial damage to most of your brain areas and massive bleeding, the bullet may ricochet around inside the cranium too. Now, I'm not talking about using an high caliber shotgun, which would just crack your skull open and reduce your brain to mush, but low caliber ones that can be obtained more easily. Shooting in your mouth is much, MUCH more likely to kill you than shooting to the temple.
yeah thats what i thoughtt too, with like 12ga buckshot

Reactions: worthIess and Eudaimonic
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
Most people who survive gunshot attempts do so bc they put the gun under their chin. They blow their faces off and do minimal damage to the brain.

Reactions: worthIess, Trakehner, BrainShower and 1 other person