DeadSpace666

DeadSpace666

My body is a cage
May 11, 2020
I'm thinking about ctb very soon. My husband and I are going to seperate and I know him and his parents are going to try to keep our kids. Because if I go to new Orleans I have no car and nowhere to stay for them . My kids are the only reason I'm still alive so if he tries to take them I'm going to shoot myself. I have 2 shotguns around and 2 pistols that are my in laws. I have never shot a gun again. Where should I place the gun ?? And are the success rates about the same??

• Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Success rates between pistol and shotgun are very different. I'd go with shotgun to be sure.

There you go

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...l-on-how-to-shoot-yourself-in-the-head.50269/

Last edited:
DeadSpace666

DeadSpace666

My body is a cage
May 11, 2020
Not sure what type of shotgun it is
It would be harder for me to access the shotgun than the pistol. I'm thinking under the chin

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I own a gun in another country and ironically i cannot get back there because of travel bans. If you have never shot a gun, my advice is please do not try this method. It can fuck up horribly. Otherwise, go to a range, get some training, get confident with handling firearms, etc.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Not sure what type of shotgun it is
It would be harder for me to access the shotgun than the pistol. I'm thinking under the chin
Did you even read my thread I linked? It specifically says don't attempt under the chin.

DeadSpace666

DeadSpace666

My body is a cage
May 11, 2020
Yes I'm kinda afraid of surviving it. Especially since I know someone that survived a self inflicted shotgun wound. Idk If I have time to learn to shoot without raising suspicion. Might be better off buying sn