D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
12ga buckshot through the mouth should be 100% right? What about recoil? Can failure happen due to recoil?

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
12ga buckshot through the mouth should be 100% right? What about recoil? Can failure happen due to recoil?
I think so! I never heard of anyone surviving gunshot specially through the mouth even if you're not professional with guns.. is this your plan?

Reactions: mafuyu
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I had a chance this summer with a SKS rifle. Man I was close loaded it pointed it against my head. But SI kicked in hard.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think so! I never heard of anyone surviving gunshot specially through the mouth even if you're not professional with guns.. is this your plan?
Either that or sn. But shotgun looks peaceful

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think by the time recoil becomes a problem, the projectiles will have left the barrel and the damage is done.

Reactions: F@#$
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Is this true?
Depends on how long the barrel is I guess? Even then, a shotgun blast is really fast, so idk if it would even be a problem. I'm not an expert soooo

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Depends on how long the barrel is I guess? Even then, a shotgun blast is really fast, so idk if it would even be a problem. I'm not an expert soooo
Yeah it's scary. I don't want to live disfigured

The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Yeah it's scary. I don't want to live disfigured
It should be fine, as long as you're not using a pistol. Shotgun shells shoot spread pellets I'm sure, meaning it'll most likely obliterate your brain. If you survive that, you're either a brand new Marvel character, or you made a mistake. Idk though

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
It should be fine, as long as you're not using a pistol. Shotgun shells shoot spread pellets I'm sure, meaning it'll most likely obliterate your brain. If you survive that, you're either a brand new Marvel character, or you made a mistake. Idk though
Buckshot ?

Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
I just bought a 12 gauge shotgun, 00 buckshot and practiced at the range today. It has POWER let me tell you, it was my first time firing a firearm and wow. When the time comes, we have nothing to worry about as long as the aim is good and mechanically the weapon is sound. Im going to get a couple sedatives on board to help combat the fear though, even when I logically know that my death will be so quick I won't even register it, SI is intense with a gun in your mouth…

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner, DreamEnd and Soy un perdedor