L

LunaNyx_

Existing. For some reason.
May 29, 2022
Hi. So... For the longest time in my life I've thought that I don't deserve a quick, painless death, right?

So, I have always mulled over the most painful ways to die, and shotgun to the stomach seems painful enough.

So I have to ask. I know you wouldn't die immediately but does anyone know how long it would take? What caliber should be used to like— well, maximize the possibility of death? So on and so forth.

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
Why the shotgun? If you want a lot of pain, you could cut off your leg with a chainsaw and bleed out. I can't imagine anything more painful than cutting through a bone. If you don't put on a tourniquet you'll definitely die.

Reactions: LunaNyx_
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Please just give yourself a quicker death.

Reactions: LunaNyx_
L

LunaNyx_

May 29, 2022
Why the shotgun? If you want a lot of pain, you could cut off your leg with a chainsaw and bleed out. I can't imagine anything more painful than cutting through a bone. If you don't put on a tourniquet you'll definitely die.
I guess shotgun is the easiest to potentially get my hands on.

That or stabbing myself. But that runs more risk that I won't hit anything mayor.
Please just give yourself a quicker death.
I don't deserve it lmao.

All I've ever done in my life is hurt people. Even if I didn't do it on purpose I still did it. I just— it's just fitting, for my end, y'know?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I think a shotgun to the heart one would die pretty fast. Don't know if there is any pain cause the heart explodes if u hit it . So imo there would be an immediate loss of blood pressure maybe knocking out the individual to unconsciousness. Does anyone agree?

I think that 00 buckshot high velocity would penetrate the ribs and hit the heart. Can anyone confirm this.

1600 fps 00 buckshot is the highest velocity.

Last edited:
L

LunaNyx_

May 29, 2022
I think a shotgun to the heart one would die pretty fast. Don't know if there is any pain cause the heart explodes if u hit it . So imo there would be an immediate loss of blood pressure maybe knocking out the individual to unconsciousness. Does anyone agree?

I think that 00 buckshot high velocity would penetrate the ribs and hit the heart. Can anyone confirm this.

1600 fps 00 buckshot is the highest velocity.

I said stomach, not chest.

I don't wanna go immediately, but I wanna ensure I hit organs to make sure I DO go. You get what I'm saying?