kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
I am seriously considering buying a shotgun to CTB. It is almost impossible to import N here where I live, I can easily obtain potassium cyanide but I am concerned about the pain (I have seen a video where the person was struggling and foaming at the mouth for at least five minutes and it freaked me out).

I have always been reluctant about using a firearm to commit suicide, mainly because the result is bloody and gruesome, but at least you don't feel pain. Also, if I buy a shotgun, I might justify it before my peers by saying it is just for personal defense.

I will surely buy an entry level 12 gauge shotgun (likely a mossberg 500) with a box of law enforcement 00 buckshot, as a friend of mine has recommended. What do you think?

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Why not? A lot of shotguns are cheaper than the price N is currently at and it'll be way less risky. Only guy currently selling N on any market ships from China so it has to go through two custom checks wherever he ships it to.

kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
Why not? A lot of shotguns are cheaper than the price N is currently at and it'll be way less risky. Only guy currently selling N on any market ships from China so it has to go through two custom checks wherever he ships it to.

Yes. And unlike N, which might be found and liable to prosecution since it falls under the law as a controlled drug, a shotgun is perfectly legal and plenty of people own one just for home defense.

Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
Just make sure if you live in an apartment don't do it inside or at least face away from walls connected to other rooms. I've heard of bullets from suicides going through walls and hitting/killing people.

Reactions: Spitfire